Chapter. 15

Andi's POV

There was a girl waiting at the bottom of the stairs...

"Why is she still here" she hissed, as she grabbed Jonah's hand. I stood a few steps up the stairs.

"Amanda, we're~"

"I know honey, I love you too" she interrupts, but then fell over in front of Jonah. As Jonah caught her, they started kissing.

I then ran upstairs fighting the urge to cry.

I closed the door, as I entered the bedroom and immediately grabbed my suitcase from the closet.

I started stuffing my clothes in the suitcase, as Jonah came in.

"Andi, we're done," he said walking in.

"I know."

"No, not us. Me and Amanda." he clarified.

"Jonah, you just kissed her," I said loudly.

"Andi, you saw her. She did that on purpose. I would never do that to you and you know it."

"What would've happened if I didn't come back for another hour Jonah? I'm not fucking stupid" I said angrily.

He didn't respond.

"exactly."

"Look, Andi, I'm sorry. I'm such an idiot. You're right, it was all for money. I was to dumb to realize I don't need a little bit more money, when I have you" he held my hand, as he smiled at me.

"Jonah, I'm not sure if I can trust you anymore..."

His smile dropped.

"Please Andi, what can I do to make it up to you? I will literally do anything for you. Anything"

I looked into his eyes. And I couldn't resist his charm... I thought for a minute...

Today's my birthday. This has probably been the worst day of my life.

"Fix my day" I responded.

"Hmm?"

"You have literally made this the worst day of my life... Fix it."

"Thank you for giving me a second chance" he kissed my cheek.

"Be right back" he rushed out of the room.

I sat on the edge of the bed, wondering if that was the right choice. He seemed really sad when I was sad or mad at him...

He said he's done with Amanda. That kiss though.. Amanda forced Jonah... Right?

He came back holding a box. He opened it. There was a necklace inside, saying 'I love you, for always and forever'. It was amazing.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"I love it" he took it out of the box, as I turned around.

He put it on me and I went to the bathroom mirror.