|a happy world|

the sun peaked in through Millie's windows and seemed to glare into her eyes. She mumbled at the sound of her alarm clock, stretching to turn of the irritating and obnoxious alarm , only to make her ache in pain.  The bruises were getting worse, although no one seemed to notice. By this point Millie was staring at herself in her mirror, trying her best to look past the cracks forming on the surface. Millie let out a long sigh looking down out her lower legs and upper arms. Her body didn't seem to be her usually tan, sun kissed skin tone, instead it consisted more of black and blue bruises. She walked away from her mirror , the sight of her was beginning to make her gag. Millie hated herself. She hated her long brown hair that hadn't seemed to be cut in three years, which was true, her dad didn't care enough to let her get it cut. She hated her height, she was one of the smallest students in her high school. She hated everything about herself.
"Shit" Millie mumbled not loud enough for her father to hear, although he was most likely passed out on the couch.
The clock read 7:30, had she really been standing there criticizing herself for the last 45 minutes?
With the thought of being late Millie decided to wear something cute  but something to cover up the bruises.
She went over to her drawers and pulled out a pair of black ripped jeans, then she found her way over to her closet where she picked out and old black Adidas hoodie and topped her outfit off with her black and white all stars.

Millie rarely eats and when she does , it's very little

Millie rarely eats and when she does , it's very little. She grabbed a muffin from the kitchen and as she assumed , passed her hungover father on the couch.
She made her way to the front door looking around at the mess on the floor, it's always like that. As Millie turned the cold silver door knob she heard her dad groan, which was a sign to get out of the house.
Millie kicked pebbles as she made her way down the drive way, not really caring where they went. She made her way to a bench that was conveniently located right next to the bus stop.
She took her seat on the bench and pulled out her phone and some headphones. Millie felt as when she listened to music, everything around her would just disappear. She could totally forget about everything going on. All the things that suck in her life just simply disappear. She'd be in her own world, a happy world.

a/n ;; this is so short Ik ik most of the chaptersMight be but they'll be more chapters; anyways be patient!! Thoughts?

Might be but they'll be more chapters; anyways be patient!! Thoughts?