|"She's not a freak."|

"but as you know Sadie is my only friend and I'd rather not sit alone, which would create a bigger target for me so yes I will sit with you. " Millie calmly spoke

Taken back by the comment Caleb nodded and let out a "cool."

The hallways were crowded with people trying to make their way to lunch

The hallways were crowded with people trying to make their way to lunch. The hallway flooded like a river, no it overflowed with people. It was like this big surge of water that could just run and knock you out; but why do that when it could easily drown you and make you suffer.

Millie trailed behind Caleb and Sadie on her way to the cafeteria. Great another day with more insults.
Although Millie was used to it, she had to be, if it showed it hurt her people would do it more.

As the couple pushed through the cafeteria, hands linked, the doors flew open creating a dramatic entrance. Great Millie thought.

Everyone's eyes seemed to be on the two until one pair drifted to Millie.
"Hey look at the freak! Having fun being the third wheel? Everyone knows nobody would want to date you anyway!" Someone obnoxiously shouted.

The cafeteria seemed to be silent as if the walls were sound and were totally demolished but then began to build up again with a roar of laughter.

Millie just stopped in her tracks and looked up at Sadie who stared at her with sorrow in her eyes and motioning her to come hurry up.

After making their way through the cafeteria hearing a few laughs and giggles aimed for Millie, they found themselves at a table

Millie was confused to why they weren't with the football team instead they were at a table with three other boys.
One of the boys had brown curly hair with blue eyes. His lunch tray consisted of pizza and three unopened and four eaten packs of chocolate pudding. He seemed funny Millie thought.
The other boy seemed to be a lot shorter than the rest. His hair was a light brown shade and had brown eyes that paired with his hair. He seemed pretty cool Millie thought.
The last boy seemed more nerdy than the rest. He had his head down writing into what looked like a journal of some sort. He had a dark brown head of curly hair. He's cute Millie thought.

Snapped out of her thoughts by Caleb's  words ; "so uh guys this is my girlfriend Sadie. Oh and that's the fre- that's uh Millie Sadie's best friend. "
Millie practically rolled her eyes at the mention of her name. Then she spoke up.
"Listen here losers I'm not here for you to pick on while I sit here, you can gladly do it after I leave like everyone else seems to do. I'm only sitting here because I have no where else to, so if you have anything to say about me while I'm here you can say it but I'll kick your ass." Millie grinned at the end.

A silence filled the air after Millie's harsh words.

"So uh how long have you guys been dating?" The curly hair boy questioned. "Oh by the way I'm Gaten."
"I'm Noah." The smaller kid spoke softly.
"I'm Finn" the boy said barely looking up from his journal.
"Two weeks." Sadie spoke.
"Cool" Gaten spoke.

"Hang on babe let me catch up with the boys

"Hang on babe let me catch up with the boys. " Caleb spoke
"Okay" Sadie said holding out the "ay" then giving Caleb a kiss on the cheek. I

"Sorry about lunch guys, I don't know how to tell Sadie that we don't want the freak with us." Caleb said overwhelmed.
"She's not a freak." A voice croaked.