|new lab partners|

"What did you just say wolfhard? The freaks not a freak? I always thought you were hilarious!"  Gaten screamed.
"Come on guys you judged the girl before you even knew her ! That's so shitty!" Finn screamed back.
"Well it's three against one in this-" Gaten was cut off
"It's two against two. Finn's right. You guys judged Millie before you even met her ! You just went along with what everyone else was saying ! " Noah screamed
"Are you guys blind, even her best friend think she's a freak! Wake up guys wake the hell up!" Caleb screamed

Finn and Noah just walked away rolling their eyes. They have two periods left and then they can leave. Two periods sure did feel like two damn long years.

(The povs discuss what happened during lunch in their opinions )

Millie's pov.
I made lunch so awkward today. I don't understand why everyone picks on me. What did I do?
Everyone sat in silence. Besides the sounds of mouths devouring their food and Caleb and Sadie.
I sat at the end of the table next to the curly haired boy, Finn. A few times I saw him look
At me out the corner of his eyes quickly . Probably getting a better look at the weirdo.
Halfway through lunch I noticed my sleeve was farther up then usually showing my wrists. Showing scars. old and new. Quickly I pulled down my sleeve. He saw.
Finn, a boy that hasn't spoken more than three words to me saw my cuts. He probably thinks I'm even more of a freak. why do I even care about that? His eyes meant mine. He gave me a look of sorrow, and questioning eyes, why, he mouthed. I shrugged and shrunk in my seat. I began grabbing my bag and ran out the cafeteria. I heard Finn's faint voice, "wait".

After I ran out I ran to the bathroom. I sobbed lightly. This day back from break has been going awful. I want to go home but being home would cause more pain. I decided to just finish the last two periods. Science and math.

After I came out from the bathroom I went to my locker to grab my supplies for my last two periods

After I came out from the bathroom I went to my locker to grab my supplies for my last two periods. when I opened it a note flew out; great more insults . I carefully read the note anyways.
Millie, are you okay? If you wanna talk I'm here, no not if you want to we're talking. See you in science.

                                                      -f.w
F.w ? Finn wolfhard ? I have science with him ?  Shit. 

Finn's pov

Finn's pov.
As soon as Millie ran out I called for her. My "friends" at the table let out a few chuckles.
I decided to keep my cool. I had to talk to Millie, at least to make sure she's okay.

At the end of lunch Caleb caught up to us. He kept talking about how Millie was a freak. I was boiling with anger.

I flipped out on Caleb and Gaten while Noah stood by me and took my side. Me and Noah were always closer than the rest. As I was walking to my locker I passed Millie's.
Quickly I wrote a note and shoved it in her locker.

Millie's pov  Well shit I got to go to science and be in the same room as Finn

Millie's pov
Well shit I got to go to science and be in the same room as Finn. The boy who actually wants to talk to me. He probably doesn't even care just will embarrass me or some shit.
I nervously tapped my books that were cradled in my arms. I just want to get this class done and over with.
But who knows something will probably go horribly wrong just as always.

I walked into the classroom that was slowly being filled up with people. I noticed Finn walk in and glance at me, he smiled, almost genuine. I could feel my cheeks heat up to a rosey red shade.

I was soon snapped out of my trance by the voice of Miss. Dyer,
"New lab partners!"

A/N sorry if the switching through pov was confusing. This chapters over like 600 words but I had to end it so I didn't seem to be going on and on. :)