| hey partner |

Millie's pov
Well fuck me. I was actually fine these past weeks without a lab partner since grace moved. She was a nice girl but she barely talked and when she did it never was anything bad.
Now I'll actually have to work with someone with a chance they don't even know my actual name.
Mrs dyer started reading off the new partners.
"Maddie Ziegler and Jack grazer
Sophia Illis and Romeo Beckham
Millie brown and Finn wolfhard.."

Well great. What in the actual hell is happening today. Is everything just a joke? Why does Finn seem to be everywhere today? Not that I care about him though.

After I heard my name being partnered up with the cute boy from lunch I took a glance over to him. Although he was still looking at the board he seemed to be grinning,wildly, then felt my eyes examining his perfect cheekbones and took a look my way. Causing me to look away not wanting to make eye contact.

"Fancy seeing you here" Finn chuckled

Millie looked over at the boy placing his bag down and rolled her eyes.
"Oh uh I mean, hey are you- how are you?" Finn nervously stuttered scratching the back of his neck.
"Oh me? I'm doing lovely thanks for asking!" Millie spoke with a punch of sarcasm.

"Ms. Brown and mr. Wolfhard I don't want to move you to on the first day of new seats so be quiet. " Ms dyer said with pleading eyes.

"Millie please I'm serious." Finn got out.

"What is it! What is so important ?" Millie questioned annoyed.

"Millie I'm sorry, for everything, all of the shit you were put through okay?" Finn said with pleading eyes. "Just please don't do it again okay?"

"As if I'd listen to someone who could sit at a table or hang out with people who say those things." Millie sasses

"Millie please jus-" Finn was caught off by the teacher.

"Your new project will be with your new lab partners. You will have to go out in a local setting and observe strangers, look for their emotions and compare what you and your partner think about them." Ms dyer spoke.

Millie practically face palmed.

"Hey, partner." Finn softly spoke.

An this is the shortest chapter but I couldn't make it any longer or else it'd get confusing soooo