|odd one out|

Getting of the bus some kids hurried while others slacked. No one really seemed to be kind enough to let Millie off but as soon as Sadie stood up people seemed to stop in their tracks. Words got out that Sadie was dating Caleb and no one wanted to mess with the quarterback's girlfriend.

Eventually the two girls got off the bus and walked towards the front of the school.
"There he is!" Sadie screamed.

Millie figured it was Caleb, which it was.

Millie only has one friend , Sadie. So she doesn't usually focus on anyone else, especially the people who would call her names or pick on her.
Millie thought for a moment , Caleb plays football. Football playe-- before Millie's thought could be fully understood she was interrupted by Sadie's sequel.
"Millie this is my boyfriend, Caleb. Caleb this is my best friend Millie !" Sadie squealed.

A look of guilt flashed into Caleb's face. Sadie didn't seem to notice very much though.

Millie didn't seem to care until Caleb let out a hey out of his hoarse voice. That's when Millie seemed to remember him.

"Come on guys she's a freak! She doesn't have any friends! Never has, never  will ! She's worthless and no one would care if you killed yourself!"

Those words, came from him, the only and only Caleb McLaughlin.

A tear rolled down Millie's hot red cheeks. "Oh my god mills what's wrong?" Sadie said quickly.
"Nothing" Millie said quietly walking away wiping a tear.

After the incident this morning Millie hasn't seen Sadie very much, well besides a makeout scene at her locker

After the incident this morning Millie hasn't seen Sadie very much, well besides a makeout scene at her locker. It's third period, the class right before lunch, the class Millie shared with Sadie. Millie hurried into English and sat in her normal seat waiting for her friend.

A few familiar faces popped in through the door , though none really stood out.

The bell was about to ring when two people walked in hands laced together giggling and laughing . Millie peeked her head away from her journal she was doodling in and saw Sadie, and Caleb.
The two sat down right next to Millie and the bell rang, signaling class was about to begin.

The class went by slowly but Millie tried her best to stay focused, which was hard when the couple beside her was being lovey dovey.

"Hey Millie, so today Sadie's going to sit at my table with my friends, so you wanna join?" Caleb questioned.
"oh please you don't won't me there and neither does Sadie, she's just oblivious and feels bad. I'm used to it although. It's like being the odd one out.

An hella short chapter whoops
this story's all over the place