𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

Five months passed since Ben was crowned King of Auradon and everything seemed to be back to normal. Well, as normal as Auradon could get. Evie started her own successful dress-making business that her now-boyfriend Doug helps her run. Like most of the male Tourney players in the off-season, Carlos and Jay joined the Swords and Shields Team and were enjoying every second of it. Elliot graduated early thanks to his "amazing mind" and was now attending Auradon University so Rylee was now the only Fitzherbert walking the halls of Auradon Prep until Ruby arrived. As for Pete, he did what he should've done in the first place and went back to Neverland to help Tiger Peony and his father figure out a new way to run the island. While they all had their fun, Mal was helping out Ben, Morgan, and Rylee run Auradon.

It had been a crazy five months but Rylee and Morgan wouldn't trade it for the world...or so they thought.

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

Just like every other time Ben and Mal went to talk with some people from Auradon News, Rylee and Morgan went to meet up with Lonnie. When all three of them had the time, they would run laps around the small track in the gym together until Jay and Carlos finished practice with the rest of the Swords and Shields Team. Since it was the off-season for Tourney, Rylee and Morgan wanted to keep in shape for next season and Lonnie decided to join them. But the Fitzherbert girl knew that was just her excuse to watch the team practice.

The three of them ran a few miles and talked about all the events that were coming up shortly. Their laughter and voices carried throughout the gym until they finally noticed the boys' practice coming to an end. Smiles made their way onto the three girls' faces at the sight of Jay and Carlos packing up their things before they stopped running and made their way over to them.

"Come here to try out again?" Chad mocked the three girls as a small smirk formed on his face after seeing Rylee, Morgan, and Lonnie walking over to join them, "you know it's just gonna be a repeat of last time."

"Being on one team with you is enough," Morgan retaliated when she noticed a hint of sadness flash across Lonnie's features, earning a small glare from the Charming boy.

"Any plans for after practice?" the daughter of Mulan and Shang asked the two boys from the Isle in an attempt to change the conversation, causing Chad to roll his eyes before he turned to leave.

"We were thinking about grabbing something to eat," Carlos answered as he slung his gym bag over his shoulders and adjusted the straps, "wanna join us?"