𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

During their first few days on the Isle, Rylee and Morgan started out as part of Uma's crew...but that didn't last long. Not even a week went by before the princesses grew tired of taking orders from Uma and decided to leave her pirate crew to explore the Isle. During their numerous adventures on the Isle, the Auradon natives managed to make a few new friends and form their own little pirate crew.

They first met Holly Hearts, daughter of the Queen of Hearts, when she tried to steal Morgan's pouch right out of her hand. After remembering what Evie, Jay, and Carlos said about her back in Auradon and seeing that she was all skin and bones, they offered for her to join them as their first crew member. It only took a week for them to discover how smart she was, which also meant she knew every inch of the Isle. Despite having all that knowledge in the palm of her hand, Holly was one of the most skittish people the princesses had ever met.

A few days went by before they met Scar's daughter, Skyler Leeu, when she randomly showed up at their hideout. The girl simply asked if she could stay for a few days before days turned into a permanent stay. Like Holly, the Leeu girl was kicked out onto the streets because she wasn't as cruel or mean as her father. Even though she was one of the nicest people they'd ever met, Skyler didn't take kindly to others pushing her or those she cares for around and knows how to throw a punch if needed.

The last member of their little crew that they found was Gabby Gothel, the daughter of Mother Gothel, when they came across her in their hideout trying to find something to eat. After realizing how young and malnourished she was, Rylee and Morgan agreed to let her stay with them without a second thought. They soon came to find out that, like Gil, she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but she came up with some bright ideas when she needed to.

In other news, Morgan and Gil started dating about two weeks after the princess decided to embrace their new lives. According to the Macintosh girl, she was helping him gain more self-awareness but, in the Fitzherbert girl's opinion, he was still pretty clueless. About two days after they got together, Rylee and Harry began...something. The blonde girl still didn't know what to call it. He had been teaching her a lot about the Isle, mostly how to steal and defend herself. Despite what most would think, the Hook boy helped her out a lot.

They just couldn't believe how crazy their lives turned out.

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────