𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

A day had passed since Ben announced his plans to send his advisors to the Isle. Rylee and Morgan were currently in their room stuffing everything they thought they would need in the bags Mal supplied them with. As soon as they finished packing everything, the two girls went across the hall to Mal and Evie's dorm so that the daughter of the Evil Queen could give them looks to blend in better on the Isle. As soon as they entered the room, Evie tossed Morgan some clothes before she dragged the redheaded girl behind a changing screen. While the Macintosh girl was changing, Rylee sat down in between Jay and Carlos on one of the beds as Evie put together the Fitzherbert girl's outfit.

While they sat in Mal and Evie's room preparing for the royal advisors' trip to the Isle, Mal was off somewhere with Ben going over the technicalities of their journey. On the other side of the school, Doug was helping Jane with planning Cotillion while Lonnie decided to go back to the gym.

"You need to be really careful," Carlos told Rylee for what felt like the millionth time, "you need to know who to talk to and who not to talk to."

"So who can we talk to?"

"Holly, the Queen of Hearts' daughter," Jay stated as he thought back to the girl who wanted nothing more than to get off that dark island, "from what I can remember, she didn't have many friends and her mother barely acknowledged her because...well, she's nice. Not many people on the Isle like that quality in people."

"Oh, there's also Skyler. She's the daughter of Scar. But don't worry, she isn't a lion. Fairy Godmother turned Scar human before he was sent to the Isle," Carlos continued as soon as he remembered the girl who faked being cruel to survive on the Isle, "unlike Scar, she is really friendly and just wants to get out of there."

"And we can't forget about Dizzy, Drizella Tremaine's daughter," Evie said after reliving some of the memories she shared with the young girl, "she's like a little sister to me and definitely deserves to come over."

"It's probably better to know who we should avoid," Morgan told them before she came out from behind the screen, causing Rylee's eyes to widen.

Instead of her usual dark blue t-shirt and black jeans, the Macintosh girl was wearing a black t-shirt with a dark turquoise leather jacket over it and matching pants. On the back of her jacket was a bronze bear paw that matched the one that sat on the side of her leg. After admiring her outfit for a moment longer, Rylee looked beside her to catch Jay and Carlos staring at Morgan with wide eyes, causing the blonde girl to smile while her redheaded friend let out a small laugh.