𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

Only a few hours had passed when one of Uma's crew members came to tell them about a possible sword fight starting at noon. Rylee, Morgan, Skyler, Holly, and Gabby quickly gathered everything they would need before they began their journey to the Lost Revenge. The Fitzherbert girl walked behind the rest of him as her thoughts bounced around in her head. Despite having the time of her life on the Isle, Rylee couldn't help but wonder if this was something they should actually be doing. It wasn't long before they finally reached the alley that would lead to the docks. The group of five instantly came to a stop and watched as Uma's crew prepared for the upcoming battle in the distance.

"Are you guys sure you want to do this?" Holly asked, causing Rylee and Morgan to turn their attention toward the daughter of the Queen of Hearts, "we can leave now. They never even have to know we were here in the first place."

"We told Uma we'd come," Morgan responded before turning her attention back to the pirate ship, "we've never broken our word and we aren't gonna start now."

"Then let's go!" Skyler shouted then she placed an arm around Holly's shoulders and started walking towards their destination.

Rylee, Morgan, and Gabby rolled their eyes at the daughter of Scar before following them onto Uma's ship. It wasn't long after they set foot on the boat when Holly, Skyler, and Gabby went to help the crew while Morgan walked toward Gil. The Fitzherbert girl instantly started scanning the ship for the son of Captain Hook before she spotted him near one of the poles. A small smile formed on her face as she called out to him and began walking over to him. As soon as she reached him, they shared a kiss before a familiar voice cut through the air.

"Fitz?"

Rylee's blood ran cold and her whole body tensed as she pushed herself away from Harry. The Fitzherbert girl kept her eyes locked with the Hook boy's for a moment longer before slowly turning around to come face to face with a tied-up Ben.

"Hey, Beasty," the blonde girl responded with a forced smile while trying her best to hide the fear she felt for him.

"What are you doing?" he questioned after Morgan and Gil walked across the deck to join them. The king looked back and forth between his best friends before Rylee caught the hint of annoyance in his eyes. "This isn't you."

"Sorry to say...actually, I'm not. They're doing amazing living on the Isle," Harry told the Beast boy with a smile as he pulled Rylee closer to his side, "they even started their own little crew."