𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

After they went to countless shops so the Hook boy could pick up the payment for Uma, Rylee and Harry ended up in front of Lady Tremaine's Curl Up and Dye. The Fitzherbert girl's thoughts immediately went to Dizzy before she looked over at the smirking boy next to her. "Can we skip this one?"

Rylee always felt bad going with Harry to steal from Dizzy. The Tremaine girl was always so sweet to the two princesses and did a lot for them when we first got here. Rylee and Morgan always put on an act to convince the pirates that they disliked the sweet girl and Dizzy knew that. A lot of the time the Auradon natives would go back and apologize to the Tremaine girl. They would bring her anything they could find to make up for it and sometimes even helped her run the shop.

"No can do, Ryls. Uma said to hit every shop," Harry responded after he spun around to face her. Before she had a chance to respond, the Hook boy placed his arm around the Fitzherbert girl's shoulders and escorted her into the salon. Rylee stood by the door with her arms crossed over her chest while Harry walked over to Dizzy and blocked her path to the cash register.

"Fork it over, ya runt," the raven-haired boy ordered, making the Tremaine girl hesitate before she reluctantly handed him her money then Harry banged on the counter with his hook, "and the rest of it."

Dizzy just stared at him with an unamused look on her face before she went behind the counter to open the register. While the young girl collected the rest of her earnings for the pirate, Rylee's eyes wandered across the room until they landed on the familiar purple-haired girl standing on the other side of the shop. The Fitzherbert girl's blood ran cold as she stared at the girl who hadn't seen her yet before her attention was drawn back to Harry when he started speaking.

"Thank you," the Hook boy told her then he turned around and walked towards the door. Harry soon paused his actions and sent Rylee a confused look when she didn't follow before a familiar voice cut through the air.

"Still running errands for Uma or do you actually get to keep what you steal?" Mal asked, causing the raven-haired boy to slowly turn back around to face the daughter of Maleficent.

"Well, well, well, what a nice surprise," Harry responded in a hushed tone as a smirk slowly appeared on his face.

"Hi, Harry," the Faery girl greeted in a bored tone before her attention finally fell on the blonde girl standing next to him, "Rylee?"

"Just wait until Uma hears you're back," the Hook boy said, drawing Mal's attention back to him as he slowly walked closer to her before stopping a foot away, "she's never gonna give you back your old territory."