𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

As soon as they arrived at one of the Isle's beaches, Uma stopped the bike and began digging through her small bag. Confusion flowed through the Fitzherbert girl's veins as she watched the daughter of Ursula. It wasn't long after that when the latter pulled out something that made Rylee's blood run cold. Mal's spellbook. The blonde girl couldn't help but watch in awe as Uma recited a spell from the pages. Once she was finished, the teal-haired girl shoved the book back into her back before she started driving toward the water. Rylee couldn't hold back her small scream as they approached the water before she tightly shut her eyes. She prepared herself for the upcoming splash, but it never came.

When she finally found the courage to open her eyes, the Fitzherbert girl found them riding on air as they soared across the water toward Auradon. It wasn't long after that when they made it to Rylee's home. The two girls continued to ride through the forest surrounding Auradon Prep until they were in a clearing right outside the school. As soon as they were close enough without being seen, Uma parked the bike before the two of them hopped off of the purple vehicle. Rylee released a shaky breath and silently thanked no one for helping them reach Auradon. It wasn't long after that when the blonde girl looked back towards Uma to find her making her way toward the building.

"What's your plan now? Waltz into the school and demand to be in charge?" Rylee called out to her, making the daughter of Ursula stop in her tracks before slowly turning around to face the princess, "if my memory serves me correctly, that usually doesn't work out well for people like you."

Before the Fitzherbert girl could even register what was happening, Uma walked towards her before grabbing her sleeve and pulling it straight down. She continued to do this until she heard a satisfying rip that caused Rylee to cringe. "What are you doing?"

"You need to look like you escaped," the pirate princess told her as she ripped her other sleeve clean off. Rylee just watched with wide eyes as Uma ripped a few holes in her pants before rubbing dirt all over the former's face. Once she was satisfied with her work, Uma used the sword on her belt to cut the ropes from the princess' wrists. The entire time the daughter of Ursula was working on the blonde girl's new look, Rylee just watched her in complete and utter confusion. It wasn't long after that when Uma looked back up at her with a small smirk on her face. "Now, you're gonna go back to your friends and act like everything's normal and you're not gonna tell anyone that I'm here."

"And why would I do that?" Rylee questioned after quirking an eyebrow at the teal-haired girl.

"Because if I get sent back before I finish my plans, your little pirate is gonna need more than a fake hook," the daughter of Ursula declared as the smirk on her face did nothing but grow.