𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

Despite wanting nothing more than to get away from Harry and Gil, Rylee and Morgan followed them through the alleys of the Isle. After walking for about twenty minutes, they came to a stop in front of a very old-looking building with the sea located just on the other side. The Fitzherbert girl stared at the tall structure for a long moment before her attention turned toward the two boys in front of her. "What are we doing here?"

The only response she received was a smirk from Harry before he and Gil opened the huge doors of the building and walked inside. Rylee and Morgan instantly shared a skeptical look then cautiously followed after them. They continued to follow the boys up the many flights of stairs until they ended up on the roof of the building. The princesses stayed near the door while the pirates stopped at the edge and turned to face the girls. Neither Rylee nor Morgan moved an inch closer towards them, making an annoyed look appear on Harry's face while Gil simply smiled at them.

"Are you coming?" the son of Captain Hook asked, only for Rylee to cross her arms over her chest.

"Not until you tell me what you're planning," the daughter of Rapunzel and Eugene responded with a quirk of her eyebrow.

"Come over here and I'll show you."

Despite wanting nothing more than to walk out of the building, Rylee let out a long sigh before she and Morgan walked over to the boys. As soon as the two girls reached them, Gil began to take off his bandana, belt, and boots while Harry removed his hat, coat, and boots. The Hook boy placed his belongings next to the LeGume boy's before he hid his hook behind a loose stone.

"What is going on?" Morgan questioned after she and Rylee exchanged another confused look.

"There's one rule on the Isle that all of us tend to follow," Harry told them before a sly smirk appeared on his face as she gestured out towards the water below them, "if you have a fear that can be conquered, you conquer it."

"You want her to jump?!"

The realization of what the pirate wanted her to do hit Rylee like a truck as she stared at him with wide eyes. Panic continued to course through her veins as she took a few steps toward the door. If it came down to it, the Fitzherbert girl wanted to be prepared to outrun these pirates.

"It'll be fun! We do it all the time!" Gil answered as the childish smile on his face grew larger than humanly possible.

"No way!" Rylee shouted, drawing everyone's attention towards her as she continued to slowly back up towards the exit, "there's no way I'm jumping off of a building!"