3

‣Diamonds

[YOU'RE LIKE A DIAMOND, SO HARD TO FIND, NOT LIKE A STONE FOUND EVERYWHERE]

C H A P T E R 3

|Choi Kirae |

People talking in the background became so loud to my ears that I didn't notice what was going on in front of me. I felt nervous about this photo shoot because I am collaborating with another group, but not just another group. It's our seniors, the ones we look up to. I have no idea what is going to happen.

"Alright everyone!" Bang-PD-nim is here! He is going to watch over this photoshoot. I felt even more nervous just by the sheer fact that he is going to be spectating the entire thing. I want this to be as painless as possible. I took in a deep breath and began to focus on what needs to be done. Unfortunately, that meant finally realizing that most the group here was trying to get my attention.

"Eomma~" I turned my head stiffly to Hyejin. "Are you okay?" She looked concerned and placed her hand on my cheek. I let out a few breaths to calm myself and nodded my head. She smiled and let go of my face to go to the photographer with the maknae line and Libby. I took one deep breath and plastered on a smile.

"Kirae-eunnie, don't be nervous. You're beautiful. This shouldn't be too difficult for you." Jeemun reassured me. She smiled warmly at me in which I returned with my own smile. It was nice having her care for me. Sometimes I wondered if she was the mother or if I was. I laughed.

"Thanks, Jeemun-ah. I am feeling better now." I lied. I was still nervous, but I didn't want them to be so worried about me. The girls and I went into position in front of the background to get our first shots. We got a few candid shots, which turned out adorable and quite fitting. Next it was the boys' turn. They mostly did funny poses, but there were times where they got serious about their job. Soon, the photographer was ready for the collaborative shots. I swallowed hard.

"How about we get the youngest members of each group to take the first shot?" Our photographer, who I just learned to be called Soo Min, suggested. Manager-eunnie nodded her head and gestured Jeemun and Hyejin to go pose with the BTS maknae line. I stood beside Libby, watching how Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung tried to get as close to our girls as possible without making it look awkward. I let out a giggle. Libby nudged me.

"Hey, don't you think Taehyung is getting a little too close to Jeemun?" She whispered. I glanced at her before inspecting what she speculated. Indeed, Taehyung was getting a little too close to Jeemun. They were whispering to each other about something but I could not tell what it was they were saying. I turned my head back to Libby.

"Are you jealous?" I was genuinely curious a concerned. She shrugged and didn't say anything. I let it drop and continue to focus on the photoshoot. The maknae line is goofing off and the Soo Min is getting lots of candid shots. Soon he was finished and now it was the older members' turn. Libby and I smiled as we got closer. "Since we're both visuals we will definitely slay this photoshoot." Both of us giggled. "But you will make everyone looking at the pictures fall for you since you're so beautiful." I pat her shoulders and got into position. Libby had a face that resembled a tomato. It's a bit comical since she's pale. Yoongi, J-Hope, Namjoon, and Jin soon joined us and we kept arguing about who goes where.

"I think the girls and Yoongi should go in front of us since they're shorter than we are." I rose a brow at Jin. He chuckled softly while scratching the back of his head.