7

dedicated to Vabductedme jungsalt and TannazErika

》Diamonds

[YOU'RE LIKE A DIAMOND; RARE AND HARD TO FIND UNLIKE STONE FOUND EVERYWHERE]

C H A P T E R 7

| DYEMONDS |

Days have passed since the incident. The members of DYEMONDS were in the practice room, deciding on what the next dance should be presented. Hyejin was focusing on the footwork while Jeemun was working on the appeal of the dance moves. Libby was trying out the dances and Kirae was adding some bounce to her footwork, making the entire dance give a whole new feel from the original intent.

"Eomma, I know you enjoy playing around with the dances, but you should really focus on getting it right." Hyejin scolded, a serious look on her face. Kirae sighed and nodded, doing the dance over again but without the playfulness.

"It feels too serious, though!" Jeemun commented, trying the dance moves again. "At least give it a try." Hyejin hesitantly nodded, trying out a more playful approach to the dances. She bounced on the balls of her feet and a smile was on her face in seconds.

"Ahh! That looked so nice!" It was the end of practice, the four girls lied on the floor, exhausted from the numerous dances they had to choreograph. The room smelt of sweat.

"Do you guys wanna host a V-Live?" Libby suggested, sitting up from a lying down position. Her fingers swept through her cellular device like lightning. "The guys were wondering if we could collab since we are supposed to show the fans we are close friends." Jeemun shrugged, it was completely okay with her. Hyejin stood up excitedly and started dancing again. Kirae softly laughed at the scene, nodding her head in approval. She took out her phone, seeing numerous text messages from someone.

Hobie: we are coming over to do a v-live!

Kirae?

Don't leave me hanging L

Kirae: hey hobie! Srry, I was busy.

and im so excited to do this v-live with you and the guys!

Hobie: yeah! Even yoongi-hyung is excited. He usually never is.

Strange

Kirae: that old man .-.

Anyway see you in a bit! <3

Hobie: ahh... see you <3<3<3<3<3

"Ah! You're texting with hearts!" Jeemun's voice roared as she read Kirae's text over her shoulders. Kirae gasped loudly and turned off her phone, quickly turning around to face the nosy perpetrator. "I didn't know you and Hoseok-oppa are that close!" Her teasing caught the attention of the other two girls. Libby and Hyejin began to bombard her with questions with Libby getting a piggy back ride from her.

"Ah! First it was Namjoon now it's Hoseok! Eomma, are you sure you're not dating anyone?" Hyejin laughed loudly as she grabbed a hold of Kirae's waist and wiggled her fingers to tickle the older girl. Kirae laughed hysterically, falling to her knees and rolled over, almost squishing Libby in the process. Jeemun was over by the door, filming the whole thing. The boys came during the middle of that.

"You little rascal," Kirae breathed out in between laughter, "what about you and Jackson, huh? You two seemed awfully close." Hyejin stops with her tickling and screeched in embarrassment and went over to Jeemun, now noticing the other boys. Kirae and Libby were still attacking each other, laughing and ignoring the others.