Dor

This is one of my Original Abhigya Story... I wrote this at the beginning of the show, when Pragya was engaged to Suresh, and Pragya overhears Suresh and Bulbul talking about Suresh being in love with Pragya, and Abhi going to propose Tanu after he finds out his dadi is sick.

"I don't love Pragya."

Suresh's words kept ringing in her ears, as Pragya walked aimlessly on the road. She knew that he didn't love her but hearing him declare that so loudly to her sister and more over the girl he loves, had broken something in her. Was it the trust she had on him? Or the love she felt? Or was she herself who was broken?

Abhi continued to furiously honk at the girl who was slowing down the traffic by walking right in front of his car. As the cars from behind honked continuously, he lost it and furiously got out of his car and walked towards the girl and holds her upper arm authoritatively. He furiously whips her around to face her.

"Do you have a death wish? Don't you know that you don't walk in the midd..." Abhi stops in shock taking in the unfortunately very familiar face.

Coming out of her trance, Pragya looks at the man in front of her as tears fell from her eyes blurring her vision.

"YOU?" Abhi shouts furiously as he left her arm. "Why do you keep coming in front of me? Wherever I go you land up there! I told you to stay away from me!" Abhi furiously tells her ignoring the loud honking now.

"Why did he do this?" Pragya asks Abhi helplessly as tears freely fell from her eyes. "Why couldn't he love me? What did I do wrong?"

Hearing the questions directed at him, Abhi steps back in shock.

"Why?" Pragya helplessly asks.

Abhi looks at her in shock wondering whether she really expected an answer from him. "Listen, I am not your Agony Aunt! I am Rockstar Abhi! And I have no time to waste on you. Get out of the road." Abhi orders her, was that proper English? he belatedly wonders then shrugging he starts to walk off when he notices that she was still there looking at him.

"Listen... girl... er... lady... I need to take my car... MOVE!" Abhi tells her not wanting to be rude to her during her crisis. He didn't attack people who were down.

"Why Suresh?" Pragya asks him as she burst into tears hugging him.

"MAAAN! Don't dirty my clothes!" Abhi says in outrage! Fuck! He was going to propose Tanu today.

Abhi was trying to push her away. He looks around and spots a tree on the side walk, he decides to leave her there. She can hug the tree and cry to her heart's content and maybe even ask questions too.

He was about to take her to the side of the road when he spots a journalist passing by from the opposite direction and looking around he had realized that many people had come out of their cars to check why the traffic was blocked. Quickly holding her, Abhi opens the door of his car and pushes her inside it. He runs around the car ignoring the questions and his fans squeal his attention solely on the journalist who was curiously looking at the crowd. He quickly gets in his car and drives off relieved that she hadn't spotted him. News with this girl at present, he couldn't afford. Especially when Dadi was sick and he would be announcing Tanu's and his wedding also soon.

He drives to an abandoned area and stops the car.

"Why?" she kept mumbling.

"What's the big deal? He doesn't love you. Move on!" Abhi says pissed. The girl had been just asking why why why as if bloody he was the one who dumped her!