Love Trilogy 2 : Sudden Love

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

A little busy will reply to PMs soon.

Pragya, Aaliyah, Disha and Tanu sit around the table looking at different colors of pen.

Just walk out of it, Pragya. Something whispered deep inside her.

"Come on, Pragya. Stop being a prude." Aaliyah tells her.

"I am not." Pragya says taking a deep breath.

"Then you go first." Tanu tells her.

Pragya looks at the pens and then taking a deep breath she closes her eyes and picks a pen.

Pragya opens her eyes and looks at the pen she was holding. Red. Red for danger. Oh Lord!

"Okay... we will take at the same time?" Disha asks everyone and they each pick a pen.

"We are done." Aaliyah shouts out to the guys.

"Great!! Let's see who got blue." Purab says as he excitedly ran in with Neil and Nikhil behind him and Abhi trailing behind.

"Oh my!" Disha says in shock as she held up her blue pen.

"Disha!" Purab says in a flirty tone while Disha grins happily.

"Green?" Neil asks excitedly.

"Me!" Aaliyah replies as she put up her pen.

"Black?" Nikhil asks.

"Oh bloody hell!" Pragya replies in wide eyed shock before anyone could say anything.

"You are black?" Nikhil asks frowning upset at her reaction.

"No, I am black." Tanu replies as she looked at Pragya and sees her staring at Abhi.

Abhi looks at Pragya curiously and then his eyes widens as realization dawns. "YOU?"

"Who asked you to pick red?" Pragya asks him furiously as she stood up.

"I had to close my eyes! Why the hell did you pick red?" Abhi asks her furiously.

"I had my eyes closed too." Pragya mutters.

"No one asked her to." Aaliyah adds trying her best to hide her giggle.

"Rules are rules." Nikhil tells them.

Abhi turns to glare at Nikhil when Purab adds, "God! If they are like this now... how are they are gonna be when..."

"Shut up!" Pragya snaps at him.

"There is no backing out, now!" Aaliyah tells Pragya.

Pragya glares at Abhi and he glares right back at him. Ever since she joined this office, she had hated him. She hated his flirting nature, obnoxious behavior, he was crass and she absolutely hated his I-am-always-right attitude, she could never tolerate that as she was never wrong. She hated him and he hated her, FULL STOP! Now she had to sleep with him? He was going to be her first? He is going to make a laughing stock out of her here for being a virgin and an inexperienced one about everything.

Nothing was going down her throat as she nervously played with her food. How did I let Aaliyah talk me into this? It was a normal day at office when Purab and Nikhil started talking about friends with benefits and wife swapping and all. Somehow the conversation turned to hook ups in office. Before she knew they were planning to have a random hook up. She had laughed it off like any other thing. Then the next day, Aaliyah had talked her into it talking about how man gets to have all the fun, that her future husband would be sleeping his way around the whole country and blah blah blah. The feminist in Pragya had woken up and she decided to have some fun and for the first time she realized that she was so bloody wrong. She turns to look at Abhi and sees him joking with Purab and Nikhil as if sleeping with someone was not a big deal to him. He is definitely good looking but I hate him and I just couldn't do it. He is going to make fun of me tomorrow. Oh god! Please save me.