Lollipop

Thank you all for liking and commenting on the previous part.

Pragya furiously pressed on the remote. She should have never trusted that good for nothing asshole! Why was she even friends with him? oh yeah... Pragya thought dreamily, but that was besides the point! Dammit! Pragya furiously changed the channels.

"Pragya?" Abhi calls her name as he walked towards the couch she was curled upon.

Finally! Mr. Dreamboat decides to grace her with his presence.

"Hi Abhishek." Pragya says smiling as she sat up properly.

"What are you doing here?" Abhi asks her smiling.

"I'm staying here tonight." Pragya says acting as lady-like as she could.

"Oh! Where is Purab?" Abhi asks curiously looking for his younger brother.

"Don't remind me about that pig!" Pragya says furiously dropping her lady-like act.

Abhi chuckles as he sits on the couch and asks her, "Now, what did he do?"

"He told me he needs my help with his exams and made me come over, and then he gets a call from Bulbul, and he abandons me here and goes off for a party with her."

Abhi chuckles, "You should have known better than to trust Purab, especially when he says he wants to study."

"Yeah... he bribed me." Pragya says before she could think and then bites her tongue.

Abhi grins, "Ah, with what?"

"Nothing." Pragya says turning slightly pink shaking her head. "Leave it."

"Fine. I'll." Abhi tells her smiling, deciding to drill it out of his brother later. "Do you want me to take you home?"

"No one is home." Pragya says upset.

"Oh... where did they go?"

"They all went for my cousin's wedding. Even I wanted to go."

"And he bribed you to skip that?" Abhi asks shocked.

"Now you understand why I am so upset?"

"That must have been one hell of a lollipop he dangled to lure you." Abhi says shocked. "What was that?"

I am staring at it! Idiot!

"Leave it." Pragya says.

"Why didn't you go for the party?"

"I don't see eye to eye with Bulbul." Pragya confesses softly.

"Why not?"

Pragya shakes her head in negative.

"Come on, at least tell me that." Abhi tells her unable to control his curiosity. Dammit! He was already paying Purab half his paycheck. Getting one thing out of Purab was possible... but bribing him to get two information... Purab will ask him for his kidney in return.

"Well..." Pragya starts turning a little pink.

Abhi excitedly looks at her.

"One day, Rohit asked me to go for coffee."

"And you went?" Abhi asks, his smile dropping.

For a second, she thought Abhi looked downright furious then it quickly turned to confusion on his face. "I did... and later, I find out that Bulbul found out about it, and I didn't know he was dating Bulbul. She thought I was trying to lure her boyfriend away from her. As if I want to! I have no interest in him.