IMPORTANT

Now, when I got your attention, I just ask you to read everything, hopefully it won't be too hard

This isn't an update, but I wanted to tell you that I will be in Spain and France for the next month, and sadly I won't have internet (I have no idea how I will survive this, but I have TIU on my computer so I'll watch it everyday). So I won't be able to update everyday, but don't worry! You can't get rid of me too easily, can you? I have a lot of new chapters already written and sometimes, when I catch internet, I will update something.

I don't know how many chapters I'll update during my vacations, but I hope that I'll be able to add something new at least once a week (I know, I know).

If you have some questions or you didn't understand something (I know that my English is horrible...) just ask me right now, because I'll be in Poland for another few hours until I go abroad.

And since I'm writing this why not to thank you guys? Honestly, I would never imagine that something like this would catch your attention. I started 'writing' this story because I was bored and I was just scrolling down my gallery full of Narry pics and then I thought why not to put this into a book on Wattpad. So that's what I did, I just put my whole gallery together, did research on every social media and somehow it lead me to here...

I know, I'm repeating myself, but thank you for your reads, votes, comments! It's really nice to know that you enjoy what I'm doing... when I'm reading your comments I feel like I'm on top of the world. I really love responding to you and hearing your thoughts on, um, on Narry?

So, thank you and bye!

I hope that you won't miss me too much!

Love,

Jade