THE END?

Hello,
I know that for the past few months I've been inactive for the most part, updating once in a while out of the blue and yes, that's right, this story is coming to an end (yup, you can cry with me), however, is that a goodbye from me? The answer is no. And I've done a lot of thinking and I realised that I cannot leave you guys. I love you, I love Narry, I love this story and I'm so thankful for everything it's brought to me so far. You may ask me what's next. Well, are you ready to hear the news that were meant to be a surprise, but I couldn't help myself and tell about it to some of you?

I'm doing a sequel!

Yes, that's right, you didn't read that wrong and while you're reading this, the sequel, by the way, is already up so go and add it to your library! (self promo, yeah)

The sequel is called Narry Facts & Imagines 2 (wow, wasn't expecting that) and it's got a nice cover... at least in my opinion.

So I know I promised you something special for the last chapter, but...
a) I couldn't keep you waiting anymore and I don't have access, for some reason, to Wi-Fi on my laptop so I don't have my Narry collection of gifs with myself.
b) I've just announced I'm doing a sequel! Isn't that beautiful enough?

And, my beautiful people, while we're here you may also want to meet me in my other stories like:
- Narry One Shots (which is pretty much a self explanatory)
- Flicker (a Narry fan fiction that's about hope and hopelessness, love and hate, loss of the family and finding that certain person who will love one unconditionally, but it's also about government and ecosystem and faith too... and it's something I'm very proud of)

And now I'll repeat a word I love to tell you.

THANK YOU!

Honestly, your support over the last few months (oh shit, it's been more than a year) have been amazing and I'm so happy I could experience all of this with you. If not you, that story would've been nothing. (I wanted to give it up after 50th chapter, I thought there was nothing more to write about left, but here I am...) so guys, thank you so much! Because this story may be about Niall and Harry, it might be written by me, but it's read by you and for you and you make it special. I love you and I want to hug every single one of you who's ever voted, commented or just read that story. And I really would love to specially thank all of you who've been with me here since the begging and are still here at the very end, you're the best!

Oh, I guess I can click that complete button for the second time in my life, but definitely that one will be the most memorable and emotionall and wet one cause shit, I'm crying...

It's so long because I can't just end it... but I guess I'll meet you in the sequel.

Love,
Jade

Love,Jade