Tag! You're it

Hello, maybe I will disappoint you even more, but this is not an update which you can guess by the title. I've got only, how many? 10 days left till exams, I think, I honestly don't know, but I'm a person who does everything in the last minute so I sleep on the books, breathe in letters and bath in all of this knowledge now, not literally as I'm way too lazy for that, but it's true that I'm trying to be smarter only a few days before an exam. But when I'm done with all the school related shit then you can expect some Narry and all.

So I was tagged by an amazing friend of mine (whose stories you should definitely check out) harryxniall18  to do 100 things/facts about me. What's funny is that it's easier to write 100 Narry facts than just as many about myself, but well here we go I guess.

1. My real name is not Jade, but I'm Jade because some of my friends and then my parents started calling me that and well I don't really like my real name cause it's German and no one can spell it right. And I'll probably change my name to Jade in the future anyway.

2. I'm from Poland so I like to complain and drink beer (my coach says it's good for sports apparently).

3. I'm a swimmer and it's the only thing I can (sometimes) do right. My best stroke was (until I injured myself) breaststroke and I like to think I was pretty good at it.

4. My eyes, as well as hair colour, is unidentified.

5. I almost drowned when I was 5 in a freaking pool that was 1 meter deep.

6. When I was 9 I found out I have a fatal disease and almost died, but well I'm still alive to annoy Y'all...

7.  When I was 10 I thought I was able to drive so I stole my parent's car and that's how I almost killed 2 French people.

8. I like to watch golf cause men's asses look good in those pants they wear.

9. I'm that kind of person who trips 10 times a day.

10. I am always the loudest and do the weirdest shit when I'm with my friends.

11. I prefer books to movies.

12. My birthday is on 27th March.

13. My favourite person in the world is Mick Jagger.

14. My favourite animals are crabs cause they are pretty cool and I like to carry them cause you never know if they'll bite you or not.

15. My favourite place in the world is Andorra and I'd like to move there someday.

16. I'm 5'7 or 5'8 ft tall, I never know.

17. When I'm bored I like to book tickets and hotels to some random places I'll never visit (once I accidentally paid for 3 nights in a hotel in Indonesia yay).

18. I'd like to leave everything and visit Greenland.

19. My favourite food is my mum's cheesecake (even tho I despise cheesecake).

20. My favourite band is The Rolling Stones.

21. I listen to a lot of artists, but my favourite are: The Rolling Stones (yeah, I know), Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Nothing But Thieves, James Bay, The 1975, The Lumineers, Kodaline, TOP, ZAYN, Samantha J, Adele, 1D (but I prefer them solo) and I quite like Little Mix and 5SOS, and I just listen to too many people and too many genres.

22. My favourite song (it changes quite often) is Shattered by Stones cause well, I'm shattered.

23. I'm also a triathlete which means I compete in triathlon (swimming, cycling and running).