Javy Baez -requested-

Emily_Baez9

  "Javy come here, sit down." I pulled my boyfriend into the living room and made him sit on the couch.

   "Emily, what do you want babe?" He asked with a small laugh.

   "I have a surprise for you. Here, close your eyes." He did as told and my brother Anthony put a blind fold over his eyes.

  "Wait why did you make me close my eyes if you were just gonna put a blindfold on me?"

   "I don't really know actually. Now shut up and wait a second. I'm gonna hand you something and you're going to open it, okay?"

   "Okay."

   I signaled Anthony to start recording and I grabbed the box from off the table. "Are you ready?" I ask.

   He nods and I put the box in his lap. "Okay, open it." I sit down next to him and watch him untie the ribbon and open it.

   "Baby, why'd you get me clothes? You always complain about how I have too much." He says with a laugh.

    "Take your blindfold off babe."

  He takes his blindfold off and gasps in shock at what he was holding. He hold the Cubs onesie up to admire it before turning towards me. "You're pregnant!?"

   I nod and his mouth drops. "I'm gonna be a dad?"

   I nod again not knowing what to say. "This is the best thing ever! Oh my god I love you so much!"

   He kisses me passionately, pinning me onto the arm rest of the couch.

   We pulled away when we heard a cough stifle from Anthony. "I'm still here you know, and I got that all on video." He says while holding up his phone.

   We both laugh and sit up.

   Anthony excused himself and goes into the kitchen leaving Javy and I in the living room.
"I love you Emily Rizzo."

   I smiled and snuggled into his chest. "I love you too Javier Baez."

  -

   It's been three months since I surprised Javy and I was finally starting to show. we had finally found out the gender and we were on our way to Wrigley to announce the gender and the whole pregnancy itself. The only people that knew were Javy's family and my parents and Anthony, and of course Anthony had to tell Kris."

   Javy rested his hand on my stomach and started rubbing it. "Are you ready to go tell everyone about Javy Jr?" He asks.

   "Javy I already told you, we are not naming our son Javy Jr." I say with a laugh.

   "You're lame." He says while pulling into one of the parking spots in the player garage.

   I got out and joined Javy on the other side. He grabbed my hand and we started walking to the field where all the boys were warming up. Javy gathered them all up in a circle around the mound.

   "I've got something to tell you boys." I say and they all listen intently.

   "I'm pregnant." As soon as I said the words, the boys swarmed up in hugs and lots of shouting.

   "Yes I knew this would happen." Wilson says in his thick accent, picking me up and spinning me around.

   "K guys settle down, it's my turn." Javy calms the guys down.

   I was expecting him to tell them the gender, but instead he grabbed my hands and turned towards me. "What are you doing?" I ask with a giggle.

   He doesn't say anything, instead he gets down on one knee. I gasp and I could feel the tears slowly making their way down my cheek.

   "Emily Rizzo, my life has changed so much since you came into it. You've taught me how to be grateful and how to be selfless. You've taught me how to be strong and kind. Most importantly though, you taught me what love really is. And now I get to love not only you, but the son that you're blessing me with. Emily, will-"

   "Wait you guys are having a boy!?" Someone shouted.

   "Addison shut the fuck up!" Kris screamed, making everyone laugh.

   Javy chuckled before continuing. "Will you marry me?"

   I nodded, not being able to find the words to say. He stood up and picked me up, spinning me around before stopping to kiss me. When he finally set me down, he slowly slipped the ring on my finger.

   "Okay this is cool and all, but you are you guys really having a boy!?" Addison squeals.