Cody Bellinger -requested- (@deileenvazquez Pt. 3)

DeileenVazquez

   "Deileen I said that I need a fucking moment!"

"A moment for what? To decide if you actually wanna be a dad? This is your kid and I can't beileve that you need to actually decide if you want to grow the fuck up and take accountability for someone that you helped make!"

Cody clenched both his fist and swung them down into the air. He turned around and screamed before raising his fists towards the wall. I sat back with tears flooding my eyes while I basically waited for him to start destroying our bedroom.

He was inches away from the wall when he stopped. He pulled his wrist back and froze. I dared to take a step closer to him which secretly terrified me.

He turned back towards me and broke down. Cody threw himself onto our bed and sobbed into his arms. I was torn on what to do: do I try to comfort him and hope that he doesn't scream in my face or do I wait till he's done crying to try and talk to him.

One more look at him told me my answer loud and clear; I needed to talk to him. "Cody..."

I laid myself down next to where he was and ran my hands through his hair. His face was pressed into the comforter while mine rested against his so I knew he could hear me.

"Cody please..."

He slowly lifted his head up and I could tell he was feeling everything I was feeling: fear, anger, sadness, and just about every other bad emotion there could be.

"Deileen, we're not ready for this, you know that." Cody says with a break in his voice.

"What else are we suppose to do Cody? I would never even consider abortion and if we decided to give the baby up for adoption, everyone would know. All your fans and our friends and family would know. What are we suppose to do?" 

     "I'm 22, you just turned 20, we can't raise a kid!" He shouts before getting up and storming out of the room.

Part 4 coming soon ;)