1

This isnt Jamilams but this was too cute to pass up!!! ^^^^

I love jamilams but there arent that many good fanfics with that ship :(
_________________________________

~Thomas POV~

I was there when it first started.

Me and Alex decided to go through our old pictures on stuff.

We were five minutes in when I realized something was wrong.

"Tommy, whos this?" I looked over to see a Alex holding a picture that must have been from high school.

It was a picture of John, Herc, Laf, and Alex.

He was pointing to my doppelganger. Laf.

"Uh, Lexi? You ok? Thats Laf. Lafayette?" I looked at my boyfriend with a scared expression. "You've known him longer than youve known me," I added quietly.

This better be some sick joke from him. I knew he liked to play a lot of jokes on me.

I watched him carefully as he racked his brain for any memory of Lafayette. I felt my heart stop when he tentatively shook his head no. He looked at me again with his beautiful brown eyes for an answer as to who Laf was.

He wasnt joking.

I was shocked. All I could do was stare at him.

No.

I picked him up, bridal style, and carried him to our kitchen.

"Tommy! Stop! What are you doing?" Alex laughed when I put him down. I wasnt in a laughing mood though.

"We are going to call our all our friends and find out whats going on with you." I answered in a stern tone. I was worried about him. How could he forget. What if he had forgotten about a bunch of other stuff already?

"Thomas, I think your just overreacting. Its just one person." He put a hand on my shoulder.

"Lexi, you dont understand. You dont remember one of your best friends. Lafayette is of your best friends since middle school. Hes one of our best friends! You dont just forget people like that! Thats not healthy!" I frantically said. We had to call the rest of the gang. We had to find out if he had forgotten anyone else.

He bit his lip a little before nodding. He said ok softly and wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head into my chest.

I smiled and hugged him back. Suddenly, I felt tears through my shirt and heard Alex sob.

"Why are you crying?"

"What if I forget everyone else?" he started to question. Then his eyes got big and he said aloud the thought that I had tried to avoid. "What if I forget you?"

"No, nonsense! We'll just remind you of memories between you and Laf! Then you'll remember. You'll be fine." I cooed but part of me knew that was a lie. Something in my gut told me he wouldnt be fine.

_____________________

Hey guys!

I was lying in my bed when I thought of this idea and I immediately got out and had to write!

I'm pretty proud of this chapter.

tell me if you guys like it!

~❤