4

animatic by exadorlion
________________________________________

~Thomas POV~

Its been 5 years since I've last seen Alex. Today marks 5 years without him. I still love him.

We decided to drink in his name.

What better way to celebrate?

The whole gang was here. John, Laf, Herc, the Schuylers, Jemmy, even Washington. We had become a close knit group ever since Alex left. We all missed him but each of us got over it eventually.

"Remember when Alex first got with Thomas?" John slurred happily. He was always the first in our group to get drunk. "Man, we were all flipping out n' stuff."

I chuckled at the memory as I watched John collapse onto the couch. This is what we did every year on this day. Reminisce the good days when Alex was still with us. Honestly, if you overheard our conversations about him, it would sound like Alex was dead.

But he wasnt.

_________________

~Time skip to a month later~

Today was the day I would start my new job. I would be working at a law firm as a lawyer.

Lexi would be proud of me. I knew that he had always wanted to be a lawyer.

I frowned a little. Where was he now? That was the question that had always plagued my mind.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. It was a good thing that Washington was the head of that law firm. If not, then I would have no idea what I would be doing.

~Time skip to when he gets there~

As I walked into my new office I saw Washington waiting for my out side the door.

"I need to talk to you," he said with a slightly worried expression.

"Is it about the job? because I think I know what I'm doing now." I joked but Washington shook his head.

"We have a new worker here and I want to introduce him to you." He said. He looked nervous. That was odd. He was never nervous. Even if he was, he could always hide it well.

"ok? I dont see why you're being so nervous though." I said quietly, concern in my voice.

"Just come with me and you'll see."

He walked out and led me to another office. He knocked three times before entering.

I gasped when I saw familiar brown curls and beautiful brown eyes that I thought I would never see again. The small man jumped a little when we entered.

"Mr. Washington!" He greeted our boss with a smile that I hadnt seen in a long time. And his voice. I missed that too. "Whos this?" He said when he saw me.

Did he recognize me?

I saw him look at me again. We made eye contact for a second. It felt like much longer. It had been too long since I had been under that calm and thoughtful stare. I saw a faint hint of recognition in his eyes but nothing else. He tore his gaze away from mine and looked back at Washington for an answer.

"I'll let you two intoduce yourselve to each other. Get to know each other! You two will be working together alot." I saw him glance at me with a smirk.

I looked at my co-worker.

"Uh, Thomas Jefferson," I said and put my hand out for a hand shake.

He took my hand and shook it with confidence.

"Alexander Hamilton"

_____________________

I'm probly gonna take a break ( *starts singing* TAKE A BREAK!) from this story

probly

~❤

Remember {Jamilton} ~Completed~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें