7

i drew that while procrastinating... whoops
___________

~Jefferson POV~

I walled back to my apartment and texted our group chat.

MACARONI: Guys dont be mad. I invited Alex.

turtleboi: Alex?

PegLeg: Yeah i dont remember an alex

MACARONI: Hamilton? Alexander Hamilton? the one from 5 years ago?

bagUETTE: MON PETITE LION!!!!

AngelICAAA: Wait. Alexander? why??

I was about to reply to Algelica before I was interrupted by a call. It was Lafayette. I could already guess what he was going to say. I braced myself for the worst and pressed answer.

"MON AMIE I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU INVITED ALEX!" laf screeched happily. I had to pull my phone away from my ears.

"Laf...Laf...Lafayette!" I said as he kept going on about how excited he was. "Dont be too excited ok? He still doesnt rememeber anything."

"Oui. See you in a few minutes!"

"See ya," I said and hung up.

~Time skip to when everyone but alex gets there~

"Thomas I still cant belive you invites him!" Peggy said excitedly from John's lap. (YEAH LEGGY LETS GO)

"Thomas, you have invented a new kind of stupid," Angelica said from her spot on the floor. "Why did you invite him?"

"Cause why not?"I looked at her. She was looking at me sternly but the faint smile on her face revealed that even she was excited to see Alex after a long 5 years.

We kept talking for a few minutes about Alex when we hears a knock in the door. We all jumped. No one in our group knocked. We all sort of just barged into each others apartments and announced our arrival. The knock meant that this was either the pizza guy or Alex.

I got up to open the door and I was met by Alex's face.

"Hey," he said and waved.

"Hi. Uh, come in!"

He nodded and followed me in. He jumped a little when he heard a chorus of voices greeting him.

"Alright guys, why dont you intrduce yourselves?" I suggested. Herc nodded.

"ok, Im Hercules Mulligan but you can call me Herc!" Herc finished and looked into Alex eyes. We all did. We were all searching for a sign that something, a memory or flashback, led him to remember us. We were all a little disappointed when nothing happened.

Once everyone had introduced themselves, Peggy suggested that we watch a movie.

As Laf got ready, I saw Peggy, John, and Angelica rapidly talking to him all at the same time. He was laughing and seemed to be comfortable so I left them alone. He was laughing as if he had been friends with them forever, which i guess in reality, was true.