3

OMG I CANT I CRIED FOR LIKE A GOOD 5 MINUTES AFTER I WATCHED THIS (im serious i actually did cry a little)

ANIMATIC BY BUNNY-YAMS

I LOOOVE THEIR ART STYLE

ok bye
___________________________________

~Thomas POV~

I was woken up by someone screaming. Someone was trying to get off of me.

What the-

I opened my eyes and then it hit me.

Alex. Lexi.

The day that I had been dreading had come.

The day that I had to let my Lexi go.

I unraveled my arms around him and stood up. He bolted off of the couch and turned to face me.

"Who are you?" He demanded with a new confidence I hadnt seen in a long time. This reminded me of when we would have our debates in high school and college. He would talk in that same confidence. I hadnt realized it until now but I missed him. I missed the person he used to be. The person before the memory loss.

"Who are you and where am I?" He demanded again.

I sighed as I tried to explain as best I could without making it sound too sad.

By the end, he had a small frown on his face. I was almost in tears. This was the moment I dreaded.

I looked into his beautiful eyes one more time. I could feel my gut wrench when I didnt see any hint of recognition in his eyes. There was no more love in his eyes when he looked at me. His gaze didnt soften like it normally did when he saw me. He really didnt remember me.

I was a stranger to him.

Let him go

Let him go

my mind chanted.

I took a deep breath. This is what Lexi wanted right?

"I guess that you'll want to live somewhere other than here, huh?"

He nodded.

"Lets go get your stuffed packed and I'll give you your money. It should be enough to rent an apartment."

He nodded again and followed me to our-- no--my bedroom.

In about 30 minutes, we had packed up all his clothes and other personal belongings.

He didnt say a word. He didnt question anything.

I said bye and closed the door softly. I sat there with my back pressed to the door for a few minutes. I realized that I had never given him my name. He didnt know who I was or how to contact me again. I guess I would never see him again.

He'll be ok. He can take care of himself.

Then, I began to break down.

~The next day~

I was still a sobbing mess. I couldnt remember when I had last eaten. I was pretty hungry but I couldnt bring myself to go to the kitchen. To many good memories of Alex and me cooking and singing.

I decided to phone everyone to tell them the news.

Soon enough, everyone was in my apartment. We were all a sobbing mess. It was like attending a funeral.

Except the person we were mourning was still alive.

Well, physically.

Mentally, he was dead. Gone.

____________________

I cant

This is too angsty for me

but i love it all the same

~❤