Training

I enter the training room and see Nat and Clint standing there talking to...Fury?

I stop in my tracks and anger takes over my senses as I watch them turn to see me.

"Right on time, come on over." Nat says and I stay still, glaring at them.

"You never said the devil in the eyepatch would be here." I say, sending a look at Fury. Clint sighs.

"Just come over here. He's only here to evaluate you." Clint says and I reluctantly trudge over to them.

"First you'll warm up and then we'll see what you got." Fury says and I glare at him, imagining all the ways I could severely injure him right now.

"Get going."

*******

After I finish my warm up, which was ten laps around the training room, I stand next to Clint and continue to glower at Fury as Natasha explains what I do next.

"So you'll be in the arena and we will come at you at random so be ready," Nat looks at me and I tear my eyes from Fury, who is reading a file. My file.

"Okay." I say and go to stand in the middle, absolutely terrified and trying not to show it. As I stand in the middle of the room, I hear Fury speak.

"Better be ready, they're not going easy on you." He says, not lifting his eyes from the file.

"Thanks, Patchy." I grumble and Clint rolls his eyes.

"Ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

I wait as Nat and Clint enter the arena, and Fury puts down his file. I get in stance as Clint and Nat spread themselves around me. As Clint comes running towards me, I teleport to the side and trip him. I know I probably won't be able to pin anyone down, so I'll have to focus on trying to knock them out and using my powers to my own advantage. Clint quickly swings his legs underneath me, causing me to fall hard on my back. He aims a punch at my face, but I teleport out of the way and behind him. Before I could pull a judo move on him, I am grabbed from behind and flipped over someone's back. I land on my feet, flipping back and looking to see Nat in full assasin mode. It scared me, I'll admit, seeing her face totally blank, not a trace of expression. She kicks her foot up and I arch my back to avoid it barely, grabbing it in the process and pulling it forward, she uses the momentum to her advantge and kicks her other foot up into my face, causing me to stumble slightly. I quickly teleport to the edge if the arena, catching my breath then going at Clint. I wrap one leg around his waist and one around his neck, spinning him until he falls to the ground. I then teleport behind Nat and grab her arm, twisting it. She takes control and takes my arm, flipping me and landing me on my back. She keeps hold of me so I can't teleport and climbs on top of me, pinning me down. I struggle and manage to punch her in the jaw, but she grabs my hands and pins them by my side, her face still blank. I try to teleport but I only get a headache. I see Black Widow's hand coming towards my face, so I move my head ever so slightly to avoid the punch. I lift my legs up and wrap them around her neck, pulling her down so I'm on top of her. She throws me off of her and I land on my feet.

There's a moment of stillness as I stare at Natasha, both of us waiting for the other to make a move. Suddenly, two strong arms grab me and throw me across the arena, slamming me into the wall opposite. I groan and see Clint come towards me, but this time he has a bow and arrows. My eyes widen as he aims at me, shooting the arrow through my shirt and sticking it through the wall behind me. I teleport out of it and grab it, appearing behind him and sticking it back in his quiver before slamming my elbow into his head, almost knocking him out. He looks hazy for a second as Nat sneaks up behind me. Sensing her presence, I teleport to the air above her and land on her shoulders, front flipping forwards and pulling her down with me. By now Clint had regained his focus and looked angry. He pulls me off Nat and pins my against a wall, his face is also blank. Nat then walks up and I panic, this won't end well. She punches me in the nose, which surprisingly doesn't start bleeding. She punches me again in the jaw and I realize I'm not getting out of this anytime soon. I get an idea and the next time she punches me, I close my eyes and loll my head to the side, pretending to be unconscious. Clint releases me and Nat steps away. I open my eyes and teleport behind Clint, putting all my force behind my right foot as I swing it up into his head. I successfully knock him out and look around to find the Black Widow, I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head and yelp.