Revels

I sit in the Quinjet, looking around at everyone as I clean my cuts and ice my bruises. The mission was successful, Tony got the scepter, though he hasn't said much since he started driving, he looks a little shaken to me. Thor is there and Nat, standing by Clint who is lying on a table, making me feel more guilty by the minute. Steve sits beside me and Bruce is in a corner, headphones on and eyes closed. I sigh and look at the scepter, watching the blue glow and swirl through it. I see Nat walk over to Bruce and start talking quietly to him.

"Thor, report on the Hulk?" She speaks up louder and looks at Thor.

"The gates of Hell are filled with the screams of his victims." I snort as Nat glares at Thor and Bruce groans. Thor's smile fades and he stutters,

"Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout." I hold in my laughter at Thor and walk up to him.

"Nice save." I slap his back and go to sit next to Clint. He groans, semi conscious as he turns his head to look at me, eyes drooping. I sigh.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, guilt eating away at me as I look at him, he doesn't hear me and just closes his eyes. I can feel Steve staring at me, but I ignore him and just hold Clint's hand tightly.

"Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" Tony talks from the front.

"Yeah she knows her way around." I get in a more comfortable position, still gripping Clint's hand as I close my eyes. I slowly drift off, very tired from my first mission and worried about Clint.

*********

"You wake her."

"No, you do it."

"There's no way in hell I'm waking her."

"Just do it Tony."

"But whyyyyyyy?"

"We could always just leave her here in the Quinjet."

"Oh yes I like that idea much better-"

"Sarcasm, Tony. Wake her up, I'm leaving."

I hear footsteps and someone shakes me slightly.

"Hey kiddo, wake up we'r-" I smirk and teleport off the ground, behind Tony as he shouts in fear. I laugh as I tap his shoulder and he spins around. He holds his chest and I chuckle, walking off the Quinjet until I realize that Clint is hurt and it's my fault. I turn back to Tony, a worried expression on my face.

"Where's Clint?" I ask and he sighs.

"It's not your fault, he's fine, he's in the medical lab." Before he can say another word I run off and into the lift.

"JARVIS take me to the medical lab." I ask in a rush and he complies as the elevator starts moving. When it stops I rush out and into the lab, where Clint is lying on a table while a weird machine scans him and his wound. I look around and see Nat there with an Asian woman I suppose is Dr. Cho.

"Is he okay?" I ask quietly, walking to his side and looking down at him.

"He'll be fine, we're just creating muscle tissue." Cho says and I look at Nat, then back at Clint, who stares at me too, smirking ever so slightly.

"Clint I'm sorry I wasn't there to help, I could've stopped this," I say sadly, "It's all my fault."

He scoffs, "It's not your fault, you're not to be blamed if I get myself shot." He says and his eyes look to be fighting to stay open.