The Vision

"Shut it down!" I open my eyes as I feel someone place me down on a cold surface. Looking around and I'm back in Tony's lab in the tower. I'm lying on a metal table and the team is talking off to the side, the Cradle in the center of the room. I loll my head to the side and my eyes widen when I see the twins there, I groan as the usual visions come back.

"No no no no no no no no no no pleeaase." I grumble and sit up again, pushing the images away and focusing on what they're saying.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Tony says as I sit up slowly, looking around at everyone. 

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve says as I notice Clint and Nat missing, probably still getting back from their mission.

"And you do? She's not in your head?" I narrow my eyes at Wanda and get off the table, walking over to Steve who glances at me and nods.

"I know you're angry." Maximoff says and I roll my eyes.

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade. You tortured a seventeen year old girl!" Bruce says and I feel everyone glance at me.

"Banner, after everything that's happened..." Steve says and Tony scoffs.

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!" He shouts.

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda says and I look over to Pietro, smirking at his crooked nose. He narrows his eyes at me and scowls.

Steve steps forward, "This isn't a game..."

"The creature...!" Wanda is interrupted when Pietro uses his speed to destroy the lab equipment around us, I blink in surprise.

"No, no. Go on. You were saying?" I hear a gun shot and cover my head, looking over just in time to see Maximoff fall through the glass beneath him, it shattering to pieces.  

Wanda's eyes widen as I gasp, "Pietro!" She exclaims.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" I look down into the hole and smirk when I see Clint standing over the boy, returning his signature line.

Bruce turns to Wanda, "Go ahead, piss me off." 

Just then Thor enters and pounds the cradle with his hammer, sending a powerful bolt of lightning into the machine and making me jump. My eyes open wide and I step back as the machine starts whirring loudly.

"Wait!" Everyone looks in shock as the Cradle opens and a red body emerges, floating into the air. He floats up until he's by the window and looks out on it as clothes appear on his body. When he speaks I am surprised to hear JARVIS's voice echo through the room. 

"I'm sorry, that was...odd." The shiny red guy looks to Thor, "Thank you."

Steve turns to the Asgardian, "Thor, you helped create this?"

"I've had a vision." Thor days deeply, "A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at it's center is that." He points to the gem inside The Vision's head.

"What, the gem?" I ask.

"It's the Mind Stone." Thor says and I frown, "It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities."

Steve frowns too, "Then why would you bring it to..."

"Because Stark is right." Thor's deep voice fills the room when he speaks.

"Oh, it's definitely the end times."

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor says.

"Not alone." The Vision says and I still can't get used to JARVIS's voice coming from a body.