Chp 18

Kayci's Pov:

Today, the boys and I are going shopping for new clothes for me. I already have it planned out. I am also gonna buy some boy clothing because I love baggy shirts and shorts.

"Okay, so I will be going in and out of a ton of stores today. And some I will need you guys to hold my bags for so I can go in there empty handed. Okyay?"

"Okay, " they said in unison. First stop was Old Navy. I got some cute clothes. Then we went to Hot Topic (y'all I don't live near La so just bear with me on the stores) and got some good clothing. Then I told them to wait here while I go to some other stores. I went to Victoria secret. Then to the pharmacy because I was expecting my friend to come this week.

I went back and then we went to bath and body works. I got shampoo, lotion, germex, and a ton of different perfumes.

"Sorry if your house smells like a girls house at the end of this week."

"Oh it's fine." Then we went to sephora and mac for my makeup. After that We went to a ton more stores. I saved the best for last. Factory Connection. I got most of my clothes there because I look fabulous in their clothes. Then we ate at subway. Then we went home. When I got home, I realized that I didn't have a suitcase anymore.

"Hey guys, we have a problem." I said. Their eyes got wide.

"Uhh we know what you mean. " Jonah says.

""No no no no! I meant I don't have a suitcase anymore. We have to go to target to get some."

"I'll take her." Corbyn says.

"are you able to drive? I don't wanna be killed."

"Thanks. And yes I can. Let's go!" We got into the car and left. We got to target.

"Hey, beanie? I have a problem." I say.

"Oh dear god. Not again."

"I have never been in a target."

"Oh well then let's show you to the luggage. "

"Okay." when we got to the suitcases, I saw this one that was a three peice suitcase with pretty designs.

Corbyn saw that I was staring at it so he went and got it

Corbyn saw that I was staring at it so he went and got it. Then we paid and left. I put all of my clothes in the bigger one. Then the smaller rolling one I put my bras and panties in along with my bath and body works stuff in it. Then i put my make up in my makeup bag and period shit in the smaller one. Then I put my phone in the smallest one. I then put my computer, and notebook in the small tavel on one.

I remembered that I should check to make sure my 'friend' hasn't came. I go to the bathroom and look. UGH! It's early.

"UGH!!" I yell. Apparently very loud because everyone came to see what's wrong.