~53~

At the Boys' House:

Kayci's Pov:

I put my suitcases in the closet. I sat on the bed and stared out the window. Honestly, Zach is a sweet caring guy, but he puts his career first and I don't want to mess that up with a baby.

"Babygirl? What's wrong?" Zach asks. I just shrug and continue to look out the window. "Seriously, I know something is up and I don't want you to be scared of telling me things."

"I'm just thinking bout.......stuff?" I say more like a question.

"Like what stuff?" he asks.

"Life."

"Oh my, if it's about the baby, then don't stress too much. And if you are thinking about how it will affect my career, then don't think about that. It will not affect my career. "

"Okay, fine. Wanna see if the boys wanna swim?"

"Sure. I'll go ask." Then he left. I went to my closet and looked at my swimsuits. Honestly, none of them looked good on me so I didn't change into a swim suit. I put on a sports bra and some spandex and a pair of shorts.

"I thought we were swimming not going to the gym?" Zach asks confused when he walks in.

"The swimsuits look horrible on me. SO I had to wear this shit."

"Babyyyyyy, stop stressing so much. You look good in anything. Even the boys agree. "

"I'm gonna stay in this." I walk out to the pool to see the guys already in the pool.

"Yo, dude why you in gym clothes?" Jonah asks.

"I don't look good in my swimsuits."

"BUllshit!" Jack calls out.

"You look good in anything!" Daniel said.

"Ugh what ever. I'll be over there somewhere. " I walked off and then heard someone get out of the pool. Then I hear running behind me. I turn around and see Corbyn running after me. He picks me up and then runs to the pool and then jumps in. He lets go of me and I quickly swim up. I gasp for air. I quickly swim to the other side of the pool.

"Whoa, are you okay?" Jack asks. I get out of the pool and lay on my stomach. I hear someone whisper, "Zach is gonna be pissed."

"Why am I gonna be piss- oh god! Kayci what's wrong?!?" Zach asks while running over to me.

"N-nothing, I'm fine. Just lost my breathe. This helps me get m-my breathe back."

"Okay," he runs into the pool. The guys start to laugh and splash. I slowly roll onto my back and sit up. I stand up and walk to a chair.

"Kayci, are you gonna get in or do you need time? " I hear someone ask.

"Uh I'll wait for a little bit. Still recovering." I say with a smile.

"Okay." Then I feel someone sit by me. I flinch.

"Sorry for making you lose your breath." Corbyn says.

"It's fine. Just something happened in the past with me water and losing my breath." I explain.

"Okay, so we aren't telling Zach the actual reason why you lost your breath?"

"Idk. I should, but I don't want you to be hurt."

"Okay, well I am gonna go back to the pool. Come join us soon." He left so I got up and sat on the side of the pool. Zach came up to me and stood in front of me.

"Hey, baby. "

"Hi, babe."

"So are you feeling better?"

"Yeah. I'm okay. "

"What happened?"

"Uh I'll explain later. " Then he hugged me and went back to the boys. I got in and swam over to the boys.

"Hey, I think I will go inside and change."

"Fine."One said. I went upstairs and got dressed in this:

I sat on the bed and pulled out my story and then started to write more chapters

I sat on the bed and pulled out my story and then started to write more chapters. Then I go downstairs and I see the guys staring at me. I look down and forgot that I had the clothes on. I run upstairs and change into this:

Then I calmed myself down and went back downstairs

Then I calmed myself down and went back downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and searched for something to eat. I decided to have Zach come with me to get food from Taco Bell.

"Zachy, baby, come with me to Taco Bell," I ask sweetly as I sit on his lap.

"Why?" he complains.

"Fine, I'll go by myself," I got up and headed to the place I keep my keys. "Anyone want anything?"

"Sure, " they all say. I get mad a little.

"Write down what you want," I say with a sigh. Then Daniel hands me the paper. " I will be back in about 30 minutes." I started to walk out the door when someone called my phone.

"Hello?"

"Yes, is this Kayci Moreland?"

"Who's asking?"

"My name is Jeff. I'm Logan's manager and wanted to manage you if you want. "

"Manage me for what exactly?"

"Well, Logan told me that the guys said you can sing well so I could help you start a youtube channel and then I can manage you in the singing and youtube parts."

"Okay, so can I have time to think about it?"

"Sure, but make your desicion soon please. If you have any questions, call me or Logan. "

"Okay, bye." Then I hung up. I realized that I was still inside the house. "Yo Dani boy. Get yo ass over here and come with me. I need to talk to you!"