~43~

About 5 minutes later Jonah walks into the room. I jumped up out of bed and slowly walked back

"Kayci, I am so sorry for scaring you earlier. I was shocked when I heard that you broke his phone, please forgive me," he says walking closer. I hit the wall. I slide over to the corner.

"D-don't come closer. p-please.'

"Okay. I will sit on the bed."

"I forgive you. I just never saw that side of you."

"Oh i am so sorry."

"It's fine. Now I am gonna go downstairs and go outside." I walk downstairs to see the guys and Corbyn talking. When they looked at me, my breathing quickened and I darted outside. I sat on a different rock this time. I calmed myself down and then I heard the glass door open. I shot up and turned around. It was Corbyn. I relaxed and then sat back down facing him. He had something behind his back.

"What is behind your back?"

"A surprise." He pulls out a pizza box.

"I told you guys to eat it. I am still not hungry."

"Just take it."

"Fine." I take it and open it. It was empty.

"I fucking hate all of you," I say blankly with no emotion.

"Huh? Shit wrong pizza box. Sorry. Here is the correct one." he hands me another and I open it and it has pizza in it. It says, " We were gonna eat it, but we also didn't want to wake up without hair so here is your pizza."

"Thank you. But seriously, I am going on a diet so I can't have this."

"You are not dieting because you say your are fat which you aren't."

"I'm....not."

"Hesitated. You are too. No diets are allowed in this house unless it is tour time. "

"Fine, Mr. Grumpy Pants." I walk inside and put the pizza in the fridge. I walk to the living room and see the guys standing there with smug looks. "Okay, I am not asking, I am just gonna leave before something happens." Then Zach tackles me. I hit the ground hard. Plus Zach was on me whenever I laneded. My head hit the ground. "Ow, wh-what....th-the...h-he...." I passed out.

Zach's Pov:

I tackled Kayci to keep her from going anywhere.

"Ow, wh-what...th-the...h-he...." she passes out.

"Guys, she passed out." I say worriedly. I pick her up and take her to the couch. I check her pulse and see if she is breathing which she is thankfully. I see her start to wake up.

"Kayci, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I guess I had blacked out from the impact but also the stress." she says.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tackle you that hard. I was gonna tackle you then tickle you so I could see you smile, I missed it."

"Well, I don't, so if you would, let me be in peace for a minute while recovering that would be appreciated. I will smile when I want to smile," she says while putting her arm over her eyes. I pout and then sit on top of her. I wasn't gonna take no for an answer. "Oh my god! Zach you are so heavy!" she yells. I laugh and then sit on her waist with my face facing her. I start to tickle her sides and she starts to laugh.

"There's that smile!" I scream. I stop tickling her and she sits there with a smile on her face. "Kayci, you look prettier when you smile. I mean, you are always pretty but uh ugh you know what I mean, I hope,"

"Zach, get off of me please! My stomach is cramping from you sitting on it," she says. I get up and then she sits up and I sit in front of her. "Zach, what are you doing?"

"Just sitting here, thinking,"

Kayci's Pov:

"Just sitting here, thinking," he said. I wonder what he is thinking about.

"Zach, can we talk privately in your room? I need to discuss somethings with you," I got up and left the living room. I went upstairs and sat on his floor because I am weird like that. He came in a few seconds later, then stopped and looked at me funny. "I didn't want you to get the wrong impression by me saying I want to talk by sitting on your bed. I didn't ask that so I could have sex with you. I want to talk so you sit on the bed or in your chair."

"Can I sit on the floor?" he asks.

"Nope, my floor. You get the chair or bed."

"Fine." he sits in the chair and scoots closer to me. "SO what do you want to talk about?"

"Shut and lock the door." I instruct seeing that it is almost all the way open.

"Okay, done," he said as he sat back down on the chair.

"So I want to talk about today's events okay?"

"Okay. "

"SO first of, the morning, I got home and I remembered everything as soon as I walked in the house. Then, Daniel and I started to play mario kart and he lost and attacked me with kisses making you jealous. Then I sat on you and you got a boner and I wouldn't help you with it. Then we started screaming downstairs and you came down with an even bigger boner. I went to check on you and saw you jerking off. Then Daniel found me crying and we talked and then I saw you on his bed and you heard eveeyrything and then we had sex and then I looked up apple stores in LA and I saw your search history which was rude and mean and then you guyyss left me all alone at the store."

"Okay, that sounds like everything. And I'm sorry about my search history. I just wanted to help you. And I'm sorry for leaving you at the store. But I am not sorry for this,"

"Huh?" Then he kisses me. I kiss back and it turns into a make out session. I pull away. "I'm trying to be mad at you and remember I broke up with you."

"I know, it's just that I needed your lips and I couldn't help myself."

"Okay, fine I did miss your lips too. And I also missed smiling. I'm just....." I trail off, not wanting him to hear me say it.

"What? Kayci you don't need to need to be scared to talk to me. Please."

"It's nothing honestly. So if you excuse me, I need to go find something to eat. All this talking made me hungry," I said trying to avoid eye contact with Zach. He pulls me back by my wrists and makes me sit on his lap.

"You are using that as an excuse to get away from telling me," he says in my ear.

"Ugh, it is." I say giving up. I look away from him.

"So what is it?" he asks while making me look at him.

"It's just that I'm.........." I look down, "scared of losing you."

"Kayci, you will never lose me, no matter what," he says softly in my ear.

"It's just that the haters are getting to me too and I'm scared that one will say something so bad that makes me want to jump off the cliff," I say, "and I don't want to be sad anymore."

"Then block out all of the haters and then think positive. We can make you a new instagram account that is private or we could make your account private and then delete the haters, " he whispers, " and now let's go eat."

"Okay, " I laugh.