~62~

"where have you been?" Jonah asks angrily.

"I-I w-was at th-this c-cafe....." I can't tell them that I met a guy there. "w-working on a s-smal; p-project?"

"Why are you stuttering?" Daniel asks.

"B-because you g-guys a-are sc-scaring m-me." I said.

"Oh, come in and explain the project." Corbyn says.

"I-I can't." I say without looking at them.

"Why?" Zach asks. Then there was a ding on my phone. Shit.

"Are you gonna check that?" Zach asks.

"N-no. I-I kn-know who th-that i-is." I say still not making eye contact.

"Who?" Jack asks.

"A-a p-person wh-who uh wh-who uh...." I trail off.

"It's a guy isn't it?" Zach says.

"N-no. I-it's n-not. P-please Z-Zach."

"Okay, so then who is it?" Jonah asks.

"It's uh it's uh....m-m-my friend."

"Okay." Daniel said.

"C-corbyn, c-can w-we t'talk in p-privacy?" I ask.

"Uh s-sure?" I can tell the guys are glaring at him.

"C-Can we go somewhere to talk?" I ask quietly.

"I guess. " I go to my car. I check my message. It was from James. 'hey, this is Bond. James bond.'

'I'm coming back with Corbyn. The guys were questioning me like cops. God damn they are something else.'

"Is that what you were hiding?" Corbyn asks.

"Jesus christ!" I say. "C-Corbyn this is not what it seems like. His name is James and he said you guys are internet besties."

"James?"

"Yeah."

"Seriously?!?"

"Yeah. He wants to meet you so wanna go?"

"YES!" We drive to the cafe and we walk in.

"Yo, James bond!" I yell.

"Yo, Kayci!"

"Sup, James."

"Corbyn?"

"Yep. " They do a bro hug.

"Kayci is a nice girl and a very interesting girl too." James said.

"Yeah, Zach, her boyfriend thinks she is cheating." Corbyn says.

"Yeah, they were in the middle of questioning when I got your text which made the situation worse, but I played it off. " I said.

"oh, so what do you guys want? As in food. The question came out wrong." James said.

"Oh I will take a hot chocolate. " I said.

"Just a pepsi."

"Okay, it's on the house. And Kayci, thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me. And Corbyn I hope we can be great friends in real lfe instead of over the interent." James said.

"Of course man. We might not be able to hang out often because of my singing and stuff, but I defiantly will try to come here when your working to hang with you. " Corbyn says.

"Your welcome. I don't know many people and most of them live in LA so I am glad to make a friend that lives in Beverly Hills. " I say.

"So I will go grab the drinks ofr you." When he walks away, I take Corbyn to my booth.