~51~

"We want her back," Daniel said.

"Stress is not good for the baby. You guys figure out what is best for her AND the baby. Not for you guys." Logan says. I decide to butt in. I walk out of the room and lean up against the corner of the hall way. I pretend to not see them. I stare at random items.

"Y'all I am not a toy. Y'all can't keep coming round sayin that you need me the goin back round hurtin me. Make up you god damn mind. Is it good for the baby there? Or is it better for me to stay here with a person who actually cares for the baby?" I ask.

"She's right, guys. You guys need to stop playing her like she is a game. She has lost so many freaking people in her life. So are you guys gonna support her, or will I have to support her? and will the DAD of the baby be willing to help her thru this?" Logan asks.

"We will support her no matter what," Jonah says.

"Yeah. I will support her. I'm sorry for not sticking with you when I said I would," Corbyn says.

"Me too. I'm sorry for sticking with Zach. Sorry bro," Jack says.

"I'm gonna support her because I am her best friend," daniel said.

"I forgive you guys. So is the baby daddy gonna support me or not? If not, you can kiss me goodbye. If so, I will move in later this week. " I ask.

"So it's up to me, The Zach Herron, to decide if you are gonna come back or not?" Zach asks.

"Fuck you, Zach." I shout. I run out to the balcony. I sit on my chair.

Logan's Pov:

"So it's up to me, The Zach Herron, to decide if you are gonna come back or not?" Zach asks.

"Fuck you, Zach." she shout. She run out to the balcony.

"Fuck you Zach. Do you have ANY IDEA WHAT SHE WENT THRU?!?! She was scared to tell you because she knew you didn't want kids right now. She knew that you were just starting you goddamn career. She came to me, Corbyn, and Christina for help because she was too fucking scared of you. And she told you to pull out before, but you didn't. Then you both forgot to go get the pill,'" I said.

"Yeah, dude, I listened to her pray last night. I cried a lot. She said that meeting us and getting too attached to us was a mistake. She said replying to my text was a mistake. She said her parents would still be alive if she didn't come to LA. She said that this baby is a consequence for doing it without a condom so maybe you should help her thru this consequence since you helped making the baby," Corbyn says.

"She prays?!?" I shout.

"Yes she does and since she came to LA. She probably prayed more than she has her entire life!" Corbyn says.

"Zach, I will call your mom and tell her about this if you don't straighten up and accept this consequence, I mean, baby and take some responibility." I threaten.

"Why do you guys use the mom card on me? " Zach whines.

"You better accept the consequences of your desicion or I can be on the phone with your mom in less than ten seconds because I got her on speed dial." I look him straight in the eyes.

"Fine, I'll go talk to her. I just don't want my mom to know I got a girl pregnant. She will be so disappointed in me," Zach says.

"She's on the chair that is on the balcony," I tell him.

"How did you know that?" Daniel asks.

"That's where she told me she goes whenever she needs to clear her head," I answer.

Zach's Pov:

"You better accept the consequences of your desicion or I can be on the phone with your mom in less than ten seconds because I got her on speed dial."He looked me straight in the eyes.

"Fine, I'll go talk to her. I just don't want my mom to know I got a girl pregnant. She will be so disappointed in me," Zach says.

I walk out to the balcony and see Kayci.

"Kayci can we talk?" I ask.

"Why? Are you gonna call me a slut or a hoe? Or that I should just leave all of y'all alone?" she answers. That hurt actually.

"No, I wanna talk about the baby," I answer calmly.

"Why do you want to talk about it? You don't want it," she answers back with sass.

"Okay, it is also my baby too," I say slightly irritated.

"No shit sherlock. How stupid do you think I am? Hmm maybe stupid enough to actually believe we could be a family. Now just leave me alone," she snaps. She has tears in her eyes. Those words actually put me in pain.

"No, we have to talk about it," I say calmly. I walk over to her and sit in front of her.

"Zach, you don't want the baby. I know. I can raise it on my own," she says.

"No, Logan and Corbyn made me realize that I was also irresponsible by not pulling out in time, and not remembering the pill. And I need to take some responsibility for the consequence of what we did. And I'm sorry for making you feel scared to tell me. I know I said I didn't want kids right now, but I need to accept the consequences for my actions," I say.

"Zach, I heard the entire conversation. You only did came out here to talk to me is because you didn't want Logan to call your mom because she would be disappointed in you. Well, right now, I am disappointed in you so yo can take your shit and go, " she says. I see a tear fall down her face. I wipe it away with my thumb.

"I'm sorry, Kayci, for everything," I say while standing up and kissing her head. I walked back inside.