Chp 24

Kayci's Pov:

I ran to the park. I called Tessa and she came with Erika. They pulled me into a hug. I explain what happened today. Then I tell them what happened with Jack. And my family. I still don't know what happened.

"Call your mom." Erika suggests.

"Okay." I called her. She didn't answer. I cried even harder. My family could be in danger. I don't even know anymore. I decide to call my dad. No answer. My brothers. Nope. My sister finally answers.

"Hi, Courtney? What happened to mom and dad? "

"What do you mean? Are you okay? Is everyone okay?" I cried even harder. "Kayci, where are you?"

"I'm in La visiting friends. I tried to call mom and dad and our brothers but none will answer. I'm getting worried. Courtney, I talked to mom earlier and she said something happened, but she wouldn't tell me. What if something extremely bad happened? Courtney, I'm scared." I sob.

"Kayci, Can you fly to Kansas City tomorrow? And then we can go to the house to check on them."

"I will try. "

"Love you. "

"Love you too. And tell the kids that I love them."

"I will." And then she hung up.

"Tessa, what will happen if they are gone? For good?"

"You can either move in with me and Erika. Or you can move in with your sister. Or the wdw boys."

"I'm scared. What if I lose them?"

"You have us. " Erika said.

"Do you guys wanna come with me to the house? I'm pretty sure the guys are done with all the crying and trying to act like girls." I chuckle.

"Yeah, and then if you want, you can spend the night with us."

"Okay. I think the guys won't mind. I just need to go and tell them" We go to their car and drive to the house. We get out and go inside. I see the guys.

"Hey, guys," My voice cracked, " I need a flight to Kansas City tomorrow as earlier as possible. My family's life depends on it." I tear up. Then I run upstairs and get some clothes. Then I run back downstairs. "and I am spending the nigth with these two so I will wake up super earlier and come back here before I leave to get my stuff. I won't take everything just my carry on."

"Okay, have fun."

"Let's go." We drive to the Team 10 house and it is literally a nut house. They see me all red eyed and puffy faced and the stop everything. They even stop vlogging. Then they come and put me into a group hug. I don't cry. I am literally tear-less. Then they asked what happened. I just say personal things. So us girls go upstairs and talk. Then I get a text from Courtney.

"Kayci, The cops came to my house." I dropped my phone and looked up. My eyes were watery.

"Kayci, what's wrong?" Tessa asks as she goes for my phone. She reads the text.

"Text her back, Kayci." I grab the phone and type, "what did they say?"

"That they were in a serious car crash. Mom and dad are in a coma and our brothers are dead."

I dropped my phone and fell to the ground, crying my eyes out. My family is gone.

"M-my f-family is g-gone. M-my brothers are d-dead and m-my p-parents are in a c-coma." I sob.

"Oh no. Kayci. We are here for you." Erika says as she pulls me into a hug. The guys come and see us. Tessa hands them my phone. They all give me a group hug. I call Daniel.