Meeting Them|Chapter 1

(Y/n) POV

"Pss (y/n)" a soft voice whispered whilst shaking my body "wake up!"
I rapidly sit up in confusion.
"What is it Ellie?" I mumble tiredly.
"It's morning dummy!" She giggles, sticking her tongue out.
Shaking my head in her weirdness I rise to my feet and walk back into the city of magnolia.
"Morning (y/n)" the old butcher says.
"Morning (y/n) you look nice today" shouts the fish marketer.
I smile. I've been living in magnolia for 10 years now after my parents left me. It's a lovely place with good sites and caring people. Most of which are wizards but they don't seem bothered that I don't possess magic.

In fact I heard a new guild opened here a while ago I just never check it out. Fairytail i think it was called?
I feel Ellie poke my arm causing me to look at her then look forwards to see where we were.
"Fair...fairy...fairytail?" She questions
"Fairytail!" I cheer "we found it Ellie!"
We run past the sign and towards the large wooden doors, presumably the entrance. I place my pale hand apon the door knob and slowly turn it, revealing a large and beautiful guild hall with tables, a bar and a stage. Is filled with people. I take in the amazing view until I realise a table was flying towards my face. I quickly duck only just avoiding it.
"Phew" I sigh
"Omg I'm so sorry, are you okay?!" A blonde girl ran to my aid
She offers me her hand which I gladly accept.
"Haha yeah I'm fine thanks, does this sort of thing usually happen?" I laugh.
She nods slowly almost to say she's apologising for them always doing it.
"Anyways are you here to join?" The blonde questions.
"Ye-" i begin
"OMG SORRY IM SO RUDE I DIDNT EVEN INTRODUCE MYSELF!" She bowed apologetically. "I'm Lucy! I'm a celestial wizard!" She smiles
I smile back.
"I'm (y/n), it's nice to meet you Lucy!"
She grabs my hand and pulls me over to the bar. A girl with beautiful white hair and a cute pink dress is making drinks and talking to the other people here.
"Mira is master here?" Lucy asks the lady.
"Yes i thin- hello there!" She replies looking at me.
"Hi Mira was it?, I'm (y/n)" I smile brightly.
"That's right I'm Mira, nice to meet you!, are you joining?"
I nod and a short, old man with white hair and a gold cloak comes over.
"What colour and where would you like the stamp"
I'm shocked they just accept me.
"Ummm in (f/c) and on my (b/p) please sir"
He gently stamps the gorgeous logo and I must say it looks so nice.
"Welcome to fairytail!" He chuckles "now I must ask what magic do you possess?"
My head drops.
"I... dont...have...any" I sigh
The whole room went silent. A few mutters and whispers were echoed across the room and then a salmon haired boy and a dark blue haired boy come up to me.
"That's so cool!" They screeched "we've never met someone who doesn't have magic!"
I blush and smile brightly
"How do you live?!" They yell
"Like a normal person does" I giggle

I guess this really is my new family... fairytail

A/n: so yes indeed my first chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Updates will be as followed: