A Day Away | Chapter 15

Mira's POV

(Y/n) has confused me lately. Instead of spending time on the beach and relaxing she and Ellie have been going into the woods and not coming back until dawn. I ask the others if they have any clue on what she's doing and they shake their heads. I see (y/n) walk out of the dorms so I decide to walk over.

"Morning (y/n)!" I greet "wanna hang out at the beach?" I ask her, giving her a bright and hopeful smile.
"I would love to" she replies "but I really have something else to do at the moment I'm really sorry!" She bows and runs into the forest once again, Ellie followed behind her.
I sigh.

Wendy's POV

I decided that I would follow (y/n) and Ellie to see what they were doing. Ever since I found out she was a dragon slayer I want to be by her side. I run behind them, attempting to avoid branches and twigs that lay on the floor to stay quiet.
"Wendy I know you're there" (y/n) turns and laughs "I can hear and smell you silly!"
I walk out from behind the tree I was hidden behind.
"You got me!" I giggle, rubbing my neck.
"So what's going on?" She asks me.
I smile at my comrade "I wanted to train with you!" I throw my fist into the air in pure excitement.
(Y/n) let out a small giggle.
"Let's go then!" She grabs my hand and the three of us run deeper into the forest until we reach a certain place. It was filled with fireflies and was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I spin around, taking in every bit of the place I can.
"It's amazing isn't it?" She speaks, almost reading my mind
I glance towards her "yeah it really is!"

Nobody's POV

(Y/n) sits on the floor and crosses her legs.
"First" she says "we must try to control our magic and access our hidden supply"
Wendy nods, not completely understanding but she didn't want to break (y/n)'s concentration.
The (h/c) Mage breathes in the air. She paces her breathing until she is at complete peace with nature.
A few minutes pass until she opens her eyes
"There! Now we can train our strength" she winks at the purple haired dragon slayer and stands up, giving Wendy a hand.
Wendy looks at her confused "how do you think we should train our powers?"
(Y/n) looks at Ellie who nods back. Ellie picks up the two girls and flies them for about 10 minutes before reaching an amazing mountain range.
"We destroy these mountains" (y/n) smirked.
Wendy on the other hand was afraid. She didn't think she could do it. Her eyes wandered towards (y/n)'s and she could see such dedication and hope.
You haven't had magic for years and you can still be hopeful that you can use it?.. Wendy thought to herself.
She nods "let's do this!"
(Y/n) and Wendy charge towards the mountains.
"Remember" (y/n) looks at her friend "if you get tired keep going!"
Wendy smiles and nods "I will!"

Erzas POV

I wanted to check on Wendy and (y/n) as they were gone for a while. When I first spotted them I hid in one of the many surrounding trees. They run over to one of the many mountains before us.
"Celestial dragon.... Holy Star Wing Attack!" She destroys part of the mountain.
My eyes widen and a tear falls
I knew she was a dragon slayer...

(Y/n) POV

I destroy a small fraction of the mountain.
"Celestial dragon.... flaming sun spiral!" I shoot some fire at the mountain, cutting it down some more. My eyes quickly turn to Wendy.
"Sky dragon.... roar!" She lets out a lot of air at the mountain. I smile.
She destroyed a small part of it.
"Hey Wendy lets destroy his one together!" I reach out for her hand.
Our hands intertwine. We face one another.
"May the power of the skies and the galaxy form as one!" We say in unison "sky dragon... roar!"
"Celestial dragon... roar!"
Our two attacks are thrown at the land, destroying it into a million peices.
Our eyes lock together and shine brightly.
"We did it!" We squeak, high-fiving and smiling in approval.
It was getting dark so we lay on the floor, admiring the crimson coloured sky.
"What a gorgeous way to finish the night" I sigh gracefully.
Wendy hums "yeah it's wonderful" she lays on her side and faces me "thank you for training with me!"
I pinch her cheeks playfully "no problem!" I grin.

Natsus POV

Lucy, gray and I decide to go out and search for (y/n) and Wendy. They've been gone all day so we are slightly worried. Using my flames, I scan across the woods. We continue to walk forewards. I latch upon their scent and sprint towards it. There they were, Wendy and (y/n), snuggles against one another fast alseep. I smile and walk over to them. Gray picks up Wendy and puts his coat on her whilst I pick up (y/n) and throw my scarf around her neck for some extra warmth. We walk back to the dorms and place them in their beds. I sit by her side, admiring how peaceful she looks when she's sleeping. I place a little kiss on her cheeks and exit her room,blushing like mad at my last action. I smile "she's so cute" I murmur to myself, walking back to my dorm.
"What is this feeling?" I ask myself, placing my hand on my heart and sighing.
"It's probably nothing..."