Game Day | Chapter 16

Nobody's POV

The train ride was painful. Both (y/n) and Natsu were throwing up in their bags almost every 30 seconds. Erza couldn't see her closest friend in such pain. "My apologies (y/n)" Erza says, knocking the (h/c) Mage out. She leans onto Natsu's shoulder. Ellie sits on her lap.
The conversation continues. The group discuss what they plan to do in Crocus before the magic games begin. A long journey soon passed by and the friends arrived in crocus. Natsu kisses the floor, blessing it for his survival. The friends all walk towards the pub that the guild rented out for this event. Upon their arrival everyone is standing in front of the master. They join the crowd in order to listen to what he has to say.
"My children the time has come" he states. "I will now announce who will represent fairytail at the grand magic games!"
The guild goes wild and cheers.
"First off!" The noise becomes non existent. "Erza!"
Everyone emerged into chaps and cheering once again.
"Natsu!"
"Gray!"
"Lucy!"
"Wendy!"
"And for our sub... Elfman!"
Everyone's smiles and become rowdy cheering for their comrades.

{Time Skip To The Arena}

(Y/n) POV

The other guilds are all announced and when our guild was announced the entire arena bowl out boos. We weren't so popular anymore because of what laxus did. We all sigh in unison.
"I can't believe this" I say
"Yeah it's a little disappointing" Mira says, holding her head up with her hand. We all try to keep our hopes up.
The first match was announced: "Wendy vs Chelia"
I clasp my hands together " come on Wendy.."

Wendy's POV

I run into the arena, tripping over a nearby rock and landing on my face. The red haired girl also did the same. I wipe my face, laughing.
"Are you okay?" I ask her.
She nods "yeah! You?"
I nod in reply and stand up.
"I'm Wendy!" A smile wipes across my face "I'm Chelia!" She laughs "let's do this!"

I stand back as the gong was struck, announcing the beginning of the battle.
"I call upon thee! Oh speeds that Clive the heavens!" I chant "Vernier!"
My speed was increased so I move back a little move.
"I also call upon thee! Oh strength that soar the heavens!" I throw my arms forwards "arms!"
After increasing my speed and strength I run towards my target.
"Sky dragon.... Wing Attack!" I scratch her arm.
"Sky god... glistening winds!" She throws her attack towards me, throwing me backwards.
I stand up and fly above her.
"Sky dragon...."
"Sky god....."
"ROAR!" We both throw our breath attacks towards one another causing us to both fly back.
She freezes in her tracks and begins to eat the air.
She can do the same I can. I take the chance to give myself some extra energy, and eat some air myself.
I charge towards her. "Dragon slayer secret art!" I jump into the air an block her into a block of air.
"Shattering light! Sky drill!" I shout, lobbing my Attack towards her. She soars backwards, hitting the floor with a crash.
I run towards her "I'm sorry are you okay?!" I'm out of breath myself and almost completely out of magic.
The pumpkin man announces my win.
"Hold up!" Chelia stands on her feet, unphased. "I'm not out of this yet!" Her magic surrounds her.
"You can heal yourself?.." I question her.
She nods and laughs "you really are something else Wendy!" She speaks "but now it's time for my big move!"
She sprints towards me "Sky god... dance!" A storm of black air flies in my direction. My eyes widen. I close my eyes and focus my remaining energy on her. I increase her magic, throwing hers of track.
I fall onto my knees.
She looks at me in shock.
"What an amazing strategy!" She compliments.
My breathing becomes deeper and more choppy. She walks over towards me and holds her hand out.
"Look you are in no condition to fight so how about we say I win?" She asks.
I shake my head.
"I can't do that!" I stand on my legs shakily.
"If I'm standing here it means I'm willing to fight for my guild" I state. "I don't need your pity"
She smiles and walks backwards slighlty "then lets do this!"
We throw out fists at one another. Air flies everywhere as they collide. I gain a small bit of ground which she soon took back again.

"Ding ding ding"
"The match ends... in a draw!" The pumpkin waves his hands.
I smirk and fall onto my knees.
"I did it..." I say to myself.
Chelia slides over to me and heals me.
"That was a good fight Wendy but from now on... can we be... friends?" She says with a slight pink across her cheeks.
I nod and grab her hand. "Of course!"
We emerge one another in a hug.
The guild are cheering wildly and I see 4 shadows form behind me. I turn slowly.
"You did amazing Wendy!!!" They all scream.
(Y/n), Erza, Natsu and Lucy absorb me into a tight hug.
I throw my hand up into the air and make the fairytail sign. Everyone else follows and we all laugh.
"Let's do this fairytail!" We all cheer.
The guild all jump up.

"AYE!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
----------------------------------
Got oddly satisfied cause this chapter was 900 words long (until I wrote this)