Sabertooth | Chapter 19

Yukinos Pov

My match against Kagura ended in a complete disaster.. I sigh as I walk back towards the pub our guild is staying in. 'I wonder what my punishment will be this time' my mind absorbs itself in many questions, none that I want answered but I know my fate has already been sealed the second I lost that match. I get towards the great oak door of the building. My hands tremble as the reach towards the handle, pushing it inwards and opening the door. The guild is assembled in the large open area where the bar is located. I feel sweat forming on my face as I tip toe towards the now towering master.
"Yukino.." he bellows "you are a disgrace to sabertooths name"
I attempt swallow my nerves. I don't know what to say.
"Kagura was too strong" my gaze never diverts from the floor.
"No!" He exclaims "you are just too weak!" A pair of mighty large feet appear in my vision.
"Get out of my sight you pathetic waste of space, never step foot in this guild again!"
I feel my eyes begin to sting as a waterfall of salty tears begin to drench my cheeks. I pick up my bag and run out of the guild. After a while I had used up all my tears and decided to sit at a nearby bench. I place my head in my knees and think about everything.. everything I did wrong.

(Y/n) POV

Natsu, happy, Ellie and I decide to explore the streets of crocus a little more. All the lights are on and the city looks so much better in the dark. We pass a nearby book store and spot a girl perched on a bench. I peer over to Natsu and nod, walking slowly over to the white haired female.

"Excuse me?" I kneel down to her "are you alright?"
Her head peaks up from above her knees.
"You're (y/n)... from fairytail" she whispers
I nod and give her a reassuring smile "yeah that's me and you're Yukino right?"
She nods
"What are you doing out here alone?" I ask the girl. "Shouldn't you be with your guild?"
Tears begin to fall down her face.
"I'm no longer part of a guild" she cries "I lost to Kagura so now I'm out"
My eyes widen and I feel an anger flow through me. I know Natsu can feel that anger to.
"How dare they." Natsu clenches his fists "how could they kick a part of their family out after one loss.."
I grab the girls hand.
"I promise you that they will pay" I stare into her eyes.
She smiles and looks down "no it's not the whole guild.." she sighs "it's just the master"
I nod and face... no one?
"Natsu?!" I yell to no prevail. "Jeez that pyro took off without me" I mumble.
I stand up.
"Yukino why don't you go to where fairytail are staying? You will be warm there and you can talk to the other girls"
She nods and wipes her tears. "I will! Thank you (y/n)"
I smile and wave as she walks towards my comrades.
"Now..."
my feet run towards he sabertooth guild. When I arrive I sneak upstairs to watch what is happening.

Stings POV

"Master.." rogue and I bow to the master.
"Sting... rogue" he states "you have bought shame onto sabertooths name.. and you call yourselves TRUE dragon slayers"
I do not look up from the wooden floor my eyes are staring into.
"Awh come on master! They tried their best" I hear my best friend say cheerfully.
"Lector" I sigh "it's okay"
"Who are you?!" The master glares daggers into my buddy.
"I'm a member of sabertooth of course!" Lector pulls up his shirt showing his white guild mark.
"Who dares mark our emblem on such a pathetic rodent?!" He roars and shoots a dark beam towards lector.
"LECTOR!!!" I stand up and reach my hand out towards him.
He's gone.
Tears start to rapidly fall and hit the floor not breaking the silence that now haunted the room.

Natsus POV

After seeing that ugly brute strike that exceed my anger is over the roof. I break down the door using some fire and shout "how dare you!"
The master glances at me and laughs
"Who might you be?"
I light some fire in my hands
"I'm your worst nightmare"
I run towards the overly sized man and hit him with some fire. He blocks my attack and I am sent flying into a nearby wall.
"Fire dragon... talon!" I kick the master, knocking him back a few feet. As I run towards him once again I hear him say "I ain't got none like you in my guild kid"
"Fire dragon... BRILLIANT FLAME!"
I lob my fire at the man and watch as smoke takes over the room.
After its disappeared I see a women stood in the way with happy in her arms.
"Happy!" I shout "give him back"
She laughs "not unless you leave peacefully like a good little boy"

I clench my fists and grunt. She realises happy and he runs towards me with tears balling from his eyes.
I hold him in my arms it's okay little buddy.
"All I wanted to say was.. treat your guild like family"
I walk out the door before I hear a loud yet soft voice come from above.

"You made her cry" she spoke.

(Y/n) POV

I stare into the masters eyes and jump down from my current position.
"Kicked out after one loss?" I scoff "pitiful" I run towards the master
"If you lose to me you leave the guild too"
He chuckles and blocks my punch.

'I haven't mastered my magic yet.. actually I'm no where near close but I have to win.. for Yukino... for her to smile again'

"Celestial dragon... Sun Dance!" I shoot some fire towards the oaf, shooting him into the bar.
"Celestial dragon... shooting star!" I ran my fist into his face at full force.
He stands up and laughs loudly
"Is that really all you've got?!"

I clench my fists. I didn't see him charge towards me and hit me with a dark shadow, causing me to hit the floor and cutting my leg.
I attempt to stand.
"I can't give up now... not after she went through so much pain" a tear rolls down my cheek "she just got kicked out of her own family"
I stand and my hair drops over my face, hiding my sad and angered expression.
A bright golden light surrounds me as I cast my spell.
"Gathering.. oh power of the stars"
I clasp my hands together.
"Dragon slayer secret art... HOLY GLISTENING RAIN!"
Millions of stars surround the large beast. Hitting him with immense power and leaving him unconscious on the floor.
My breathing becomes heavy as I try to catch my breath.
Ellie smiles and hugs me "well done (y/n)"
I smirk slightly and look at sting and rogue.
"Now that he's gone." I sigh "treat your guild with respect after all.. they are your family"
I pick up Ellie and walk out of the guild with my true family by my side.

----------------------------------------------