Beach Training | Chapter 13

Nobody's POV

Fairytail decided to all go to the beach in order to train for the up coming grand magic games. They book out the dorms that the members will be staying in and they all prepare for some hardcore training. In the girls dorm Erza was sharpening one of her many swords whist the other girls where talking about the current strongest guild, Sabertooth.
"I wonder what kind of members they have" Wendy asked the group, slightly frightened.
"They must have a super strong team if they held the title against Lamia Scale and the others" Cana added.
The group nod in approval.
"It's a shame we didn't enter last year cause we would've won" Erza said whilst sitting down with the group.
(Y/n) sat there in silence. Her thoughts were bombarded with her past, she wondered if she could unleash her power. All eyes wondered to her and she slowly rose onto her feet.
"I'm going to go for a walk" she states,  walking out of the dorms and into the nearby woods.

"Does anyone know what's got into (y/n) lately?" Mira asks, concerned for her friend.
They all shake their heads
"I heard she met her Edolas self and they had a chat about her past" Lucy looks at Erza.
Erza nods and stands up "we don't need to worry about (y/n)... right now we have to train to become Fiores strongest!"
The group shout "aye!" And throw their fists into the air, running out of the dorms and onto the beach.

(Y/n) POV

Ellie flies onto my shoulder and we walk into the woods. I lean against one of the trees and sigh.
"I wouldn't even know where to begin training" I sigh and Ellie pokes my nose.
"Why don't you try meditating?"she suggests "I heard that helped Lucy and the others"
I nod and sit on the grassy floor, crossing my legs and closing my eyes. I focus all of my energy on my magic and trying to unleash it.
I suddenly feel a spark inside me. My eyes shoot open and look up at the sky. The sun is shining bright and I smile. I lay on my back and admire the view.
"That's enough training for today!" I giggle to myself as Ellie flops on the grass next to me.
"But nothing happened (y/n)" she laughs at me.
"Believe me something did Ellie" I poke her belly and she gently slaps my hand.
"Stop poking me!" She pouts.

{Time Skip To The Evening Woop}

My eyes flutter open to see a sleepy Ellie laying on my chest and a dark sky filled with millions of stars. I sit up and pick ellie up into my arms. I walk out of the woods until I hear a scream coming from deeper in the forest. I run towards the scream and find Wendy and Lucy being attacked by group of 9 people in capes. I run over to them and stop when I hear Lucy shout to me.
"(Y/n) run it's too dangerous!" She tries to stand up only to fall back to her knees and eventually onto her stomach.
One of the capes flew off one of the attackers and a dark smoke surrounded the man.
"Shadow god..... Ultimate dark blast!" His spells swirls towards my friends.
I run in front of the attack and close my eyes.
I take a deep breath and shout "Celestial dragon.... Sun Dance!" A blast of orange flames flies towards the shadows, destroying it and hitting the man who sent them our way. I pant, a little out of breath but I did it! I used my magic!
Wendy and Lucy's eyes widen in shock and in awe. I turn to them and smile brightly.
"I'll handle this guy! You two need to get out of here!" My expression turns serious as the guy falls to his knees.
"You've won this don't hurt me..." a tear falls down his cheek as all his team fall to their knees. I walk over to the man and crouch down in front of him.
"You attacked my friends. Why?" I give him a stern expression.
"We wanted to defeat fairytail so we had a better chance at winning the grand magic games" I slap the man on his cheek and his head drops back down to the floor.
"But after you came and I sensed your magic power I knew it was impossible" he sighed, holding his cheek.
I pull him into a slight hug "hurting others won't help your chance at winning. Fairytail will win because we are kind, like a family" I smile at him and he stand back up.
"Thank you" he smiles slightly and turns round to his guild. "Let's go guys" they begin to walk around and he turns back to me.
"What's your name?" He looks into my eyes and smiles
"(Y/n)" I smile back "(y/n) (l/n)"

"(Y/n)...." he walks away with his guild