Mystogan?|Chapter 8

Again, feel free to listen to the provided music!

Masters POV

(Y/n) is a great addition to the guild! Everyone loves her and are willing to protect her at all costs. Unfortunately Guildarts isn't back so he can't meet her. I'm sure he will be glad that his daughter has found another friend. Laxus and (y/n) get along well too so that's good.
Mystogan is due to come back today. He will probably ask who (y/n) is when everyone is asleep.
Speak of the devil.
One by one my family start dropping. (Y/n) drops behind the bar so we can't be seen.

"Mystogan" I grin "I see you're doing well?"
He nods "yes master indeed my mission was a success."
I smile at him and he turns towards the bar.
"Who are you?" His eyes widen as he sees (y/n) poking her head above the bar.
She stands up.
How did mystogans spell not effect her?
"I'm (y/n) , (y/n) (l/n)" she bows "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hide from you I just saw everyone fall so I thought we were under attack."
Mystogan nods at her in understanding.
"I am a fairytail wizard, I'm always on missions and no one can see me that's why I put you all to sleep." He tells her
I nod in approval and (y/n) gives mystogan one of her cute smiles.
"Well it's been nice meeting you Mystogan!" She smiles "I hope to see you again."
Mystogan nods at her and then walks out of the guild hall. "Indeed we will meet again dear (y/n)."

(Y/n) falls on the ground pretending to be asleep and when she hears voices she stands up pretending she didn't know what happened.

(Y/n) POV

Mystogan seems like a nice person. I wonder why he doesn't show his face. I turn to Mira and Ellie. We all look at one another.
"What just happened?" Ellie asks Mira.
"Mystogan..." she says slowly.
"Who's mystogan?" I question as if I had never seeming him.
"Fairytails most mysterious member.. he doesn't show his face and he has never spoken to anyone. Only masters knows his voice and what he looks like." Mira explained
I am consumed in thought
Master and me...
We all nod and get back to work. I walk over to Ezra and the rest of team Natsu.
"Hey (y/n)" she smiles brightly "what brings you here?"
I smile back "just wanted to check on you all and I also made you this!" I hand Ezra the strawberry cake I baked earlier that day.

Erza's POV

"(Y/n)! It looks amazing!" I stare at the beautiful cake.
She places it down on the table and I pull her into a huge bear hug.
"Thank you!" I whisper. "For everything"
She wraps her hands around my waist and hugs me back. Her (h/c) hair falls perfectly over her shoulders. I love my little sister. I sit back down and I pull (y/n) into the spare seat at the table. We split the cake and enjoy the rest of the evening with the guild.
(Y/n) is my family.

(Y/n) POV

"(Y/n)...." the strange voice calls "3 days.. protect them or die."
She giggles. "You can do it my little girl. You are strong. Have faith in yourself"
"My sweet (y/n)..."