Miss fairytail|Chapter 6

You will be given a cue when to play the music!!! (ALSO IGNORE THE AFTER 3:40 MARK)

Erza's POV

Today is the miss fairytail contest. I'm rather excited. Every female in fairytail enters the contest. Mira won last year but I think Lucy has a shot. Maybe (y/n) or even Wendy. Over this past year we have recruited many amazing members. Next magic games we will hold our title for sure! Even though (y/n) isn't much of a fighter, she is a beauty and is kind, caring and a credit to fairytail. She always has a smile on her face and never cries or upsets anyone.

We all line up in the order of who goes on stage. First up, Mira
Mira turned into happy? Okay maybe she isn't winning this year
{yall know everyone's things lmao}
It was finally (y/n)'s turn! She walks into the stage nervously and waves at everyone. The entire guild cheers her on. She smiles and grabs her guitar. She strums a few chords and begins her song.

(End Song)

The entire guild erupts into cheers and claps. She stands up and takes a bow. Walking off, she smiles brightly at me.
"That was amazing!" I hug her.
"Thanks for your suggestion Ezra!" She hugs me back.
For some reason (y/n) seems like a little sister to me. She's so kind and gentle. It's like I want to protect her no matter the cost.

We are all told to gather on stage for the crowning.
Jason from sorcerer weekly walks into the stage.
"In third place we have: Miss Wendy Marvel!" The guild cheers for her and all go "awwww" as if to say she's adorable which I have no problem denying.
"In second: Miss Ezra Scarlet!" I walk onto the stage and smile. I feel a kind of relief I placed. I bow and take my flowers. I stand next to Wendy and congratulate her. She does the same.
"Now your miss fairytail is.... (Y/n) (l/n)!!"
The guild cheers the loudest this time and (y/n) walks onto the stage. She was given the crown and she took her bunch of flowers.
"Now miss fairytail, you get to make a speech. Do your thing!"
Jason walks to the side of the old stage and (y/n) steps forward.

"You see.." she takes off her crown "thank you for crowning me miss fairytail however I think all the girls did amazing so they can all be miss fairytail!" She walks over to Wendy and I and places the crown on Wendy's head. She then asks all the girls to come up on stage. They do so and (y/n) takes her flower bouquet and takes one flower out at a time and gives a flower to each of the girls.
"Well done everyone!" She claps for us.
"(Y/n)..." a tear rolls down almost everyone's face. We all run up to her and engulf her into a hug.
(Y/n).. you truly are amazing