Chapter 1

It's almost time now. My time is almost up. I'm at my final minutes before going to sleep for eternity, at least I hope so. Life was great. The guild was fun. Everyone was always happy. Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Ezra, Gray, and everyone else, I hope you will be able to live a happy live. Something that I was unable to have.

I gave a small, weak laugh. Knowing them and that Zeref is now gone, that life isn't hard to obtain. My body started to become numb. I couldn't lift my finger, turn my head or even talk. All I can do is stare at the sky as the snowflakes fall on me, burying my soon-to-be corpse. The sky looks so beautiful, yet sad. Today, many lives were lost. Their sacrifice wasn't in vain. Because of them, we were able to defeat the darkness and brought a new light to the world. They have my deepest gratitude.

As the cold wind brushed against my body, I feel so sleepy. My vision started to become blurry. Finally I can sleep peacefully, knowing that the world is safe. Now I can die without any regrets. My eyelids slowly starting to close. Even with all the exhaustion, I can still mustered up a smile. Goodbye everyone. It was nice to have you as my family. And then my eyes closed as my heart stopped beating.

Lucy's POV
Somewhere in the forest

Yes! Zeref is gone! The war is over! I was tackled to a hug by Levy.

"Lucy! I thought that you were gone! You don't know how much I was worried about you!" She cried out.

"Sorry for making you worried, levy. But I can assure you that I'm still alive!" I smiled at her.

"Yo! Lucy! Good to see that you're alive!" Natsu said, smiling at me.

"So you thought I was died?" I glared at him with a dark aura.

He froze. "Of course not, Luce! I was just glad that you're okay!" He confirmed shakily. Probably doesn't want to feel the wrath of my Lucy-kick.

"Can't believe that you're actually scared, Natsu." Gray smirked at him. "Need a hug, little flamey?"

Everyone stifled their laugh. Natsu turned around and glared at Gray with a irk mark.

"Like you're not scared, Icy. The last time, Lucy glared at you, you were as scared as me!" He countered.

"N-No, I wasn't! You were the one who was scared, Scaredy cat!"

"Like hell, cowardly dog!" Their foreheads smacked against each other and there was flames in the background.

"You wanna go, flamehead?" Gray said, stripping out of his clothes, only has truck to cover himself.

"Oh Gray, my love!" Juvia looked at him with hearts in her eyes. And she did the usual: she fangirled.

"I'm not scared, ice princess!" They were about to release their magic, until Erza stepped in, and smack their heads together.

"Now, now, boys. The war had just ended. Don't start fighting yet." She said. "A-Aye, sir." The boys said, as their eyes spiraled.

"Not until I stepped in, too! Because that's what a real man would do!" Elfman jumped on top of them and start wrestling.

"Seems like fun."

"Don't start without me!"

"So childish."

"Let's fight!"

Everyone joined in on the fight. We, girls except Erza, stood on the sideline, sweat dropping at them. But this was normal.

"Go Gray! You can do it!" Juvia cheered for gray. Normal.

"D-Don't fight everyone." Wendy pleaded but they ignored her. Normal.

"G-Gajeel." Levy whispered nervously. Normal again. And then Mira got crushed under Elfman. Yep all normal.

"They're so annoying, right Luna..?" I turned to look at her but she wasn't there. I looked left and right. She was nowhere to be found. "Where's Luna?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked for her.

"She's not under the table." Natsu said.

"Not here either," Gray checked the weapon room.

"Luna?" Erza shouted.

"Where could she be?" Laxus asked in worry.

"Luna!" Bixslow (?) called out with his dolls. "Luna Luna!"

"I searched the area, but no sight of her." Lily said.

"Maybe she's with Sabertooth? She did say that she missed Sting." Happy guessed.

"You might be right, happy. Mira, can you bring me the Lacrima ball?" Master asked

"Of course, master." Mira went into the tent to bring it out.

She put it on the table and connect it to Sabertooth's. I just hope she's there with them. Everyone hope so, too.

-----
TO BE CONTINUED
^^^^