Chapter 5

ONE HUNDRED TWENTY NINE VIEWS?! AND TWENTY TWO VOTES?! (OAO) Thank you so much for reading and voting! Thank you! (T-T)
---

After a few minutes of run and talking to her, we finally reached the village. I realized that she may not be an enemy. She's too sweet and youthful. She didn't even tense, looking around to see if this was a trap. Nothing... She was like a normal little girl who got lost and somehow lost her memories. Strange? I know. I felt sorry for her. Not knowing where her home is. How sad!

But enough of that. I need to bring her to Ibiki and Inoichi. They can help her with this, the easy way or the hard way... Hopefully it's the first one. I stopped mid-track when I was at the booth. The force pushed the little girl to the front a bit, she was startled, but cheered,

"That was amazing! Do it again! Do it again! Do it again!" I put her down, but she clung onto my beautiful jumpsuit.

"I'm sorry, my youthful girl. But not now." I told her. She aww'ed at me. "But maybe later when I show you around the village." 'If lord third allow you to stay.' I thought the last part.

"Gai?! What the heck are you doing?!" Izumo said. "Who is that girl?! And enemy in disguise?!" Kotetsu guessed, lifting his weapon.

She stopped what she was doing and hid behind me. "Woah there! Calm down! She is not an enemy! She's just a little girl that I found in the forest, who just happened to lost her memories!" I informed them.

"Yeah, like that's not suspicious at all." Izumo snorted. "Gai, you can't be sure by her looks, can you? Now step aside and let us deal with this." Kotetsu ordered. They got out of the booth and proceeded in taking her.

"W-Wait! Just give her a chance! Let me take her to Ibiki and Inoichi! They can get her memories back!" They stopped their track. I continued to speak. "She's not an foe! Are you that heartless to not give a little girl an opportunity to let her explain?"

They sighed, "Fine. We'll let her see them, but if anything happens, you are the one who's taking responsibility, understand?" Kotetsu said. I nodded at him. He sighed again, "I'll go with them to the Hokage tower. Izumo, you stay here and guard the gate."

"Yeah. Yeah. I got it." And he walked back to his place. Kotetsu turned to us, "Come on, let's go." He gestured us to go with him.

"Let's go, my youthful girl." I told her. "B-But..." I felt hesitation in her word. "Don't worry. Lord third is a kind person. He won't harm you." "But Ibiki will if he doesn't get his answers." Kotetsu added.

"Kotetsu! Stop it! You're scaring her! That's not youthful!" I shouted. "Uwa!" She cried. We panicked. "Okay okay! I'll stop now! Sheesh! I was only saying the truth!" "Well then stop it! Now she's crying. You poor thing. Don't cry! I'll protect you of the big bad Kotetsu!"

"Hey! Don't badmouthing me, would ya?!" He yelled at me angrily. His head grew bigger as he did so. This only made her cry more. Kotetsu stopped screaming and looked taken back. "Oh great! You made her cry even more!" I exclaimed, taking her into one of my youthful embrace.

Izumo whistled, "Oh no. You made a kid cry, koko. How mean of you."

"Oh shut up, Izumo! And don't call me Koko!" Kotetsu shouted at Izumo, furiously. "But you let me when I was on top last night, remember~?" Izumo purred at him, making Kotetsu blushed and me paled.

"S-Shut up, pervert!"

"But this pervert made you moan~"

"W-What does moan mean, Gai-nii?" I froze. "I-It's not important, my youthful child! And please don't ask or use that word in public."

"Listen, kid. I'll tell you when you're a bit older, okay? It will be important when you get married." Izumo winked at her. "Iz-Izumo! How could you promise her something like that!?"

"You pervert! Don't promise a child that you will tell them some erotic word in the future!" Kotetsu pointed at him, embarrassingly and angrily. "Hey, I'm only trying to help. And besides, she'll ask someone about later. If I promised her that, then we'll have have less severe punishment. She will know sooner or later." Izumo responded, as a matter of fact.

I quietly told her not to listen to him and keep her innocence in check while Kotetsu and Izumo argue with each other. She nodded and said, "Okay."

"Wonderful, my child!" I hugged her. She hugged me back. We stayed like that until we heard someone coughed, "Ahem, I don't want to ruin your hug time, but we have to go now."

"All right. Now, to the tower!"

"Yay! The tower!"

"Oh for the love of God."

"Hurry back soon, Koko~!"

"Stop calling me that!"

-----
To be continued
-:-;-:-;-:-;