Chapter 4

Oh my lord, 13 votes and 83 views!? Thank you so much! I thought it would take like hundreds of days just to get one vote and one view!
。・゜・(Д')・゜・

I'm so happy! Thanks for everything, everyone!

-------
Luna's POV
I hope they would be fine without me, with the memory block spell I place on them, I'm sure they'll be fine. The next morning they woke up, they will forget all our adventures and remember me as the no.1 wizard Saint who passed away years ago.

But it's sad, don't you think? They'll forget about me and everything we did together. The smile we shared, the fun we had, the fight we broke out. All will be left as a forgotten memories in the deepest depths of their minds. I don't blame them if that happens, because I was the one who made the decision. They'll never moved on. They are just so stubborn, but that's what made them fun and a good friend. I would miss them, but I also put a memory block on myself as well since I'm as hard as they are. When I woke up, all my memories of them will be permanently erased. The mission will be my dream. And my dream will be completed no matter what. Well.... This is goodbye, everyone. My words will never reach you, neither will my existence, too. But I hope that you all can live in peace and prosperity. To love, to live, to always stick together had always been in my teachings. And as your friend, family, sibling, teacher, I want you to make the best out of everything in the place you are and the time you have. Farewell everyone. May fate be good to you and the heaven be by your side.

Time Skip

Huh? What's going on? A bright light shun on my eyes. I opened my eyes slowly to see a the sky. No cloud was there. Just the clear blue sky.

"What is going on? Where am I?" I asked myself, looking around. "HOW THE HECK DID I GET HERE?!" I panicked even more when I realized where I am. On a rock in the middle of a river. "SOMEBODY! HELP ME!" I sat there, screaming for help.

Gai's POV
What a youthful day! The sun is shining brightly. The wind is flowing against my body as I ran. The small animals going through their day of collecting food for themselves and their families. And the screaming of a little girl-- Wait... SCREAMING?! Of a little girl!?

"Don't worry, little girl! The beautiful green beast of the leaf is coming to rescue you!" I quickly ran to her screaming.

"SOMEBODY! HELP ME!"

I jumped down and saw a little girl with white hair, no older than 4, sitting on a rock in the middle of the river.

She saw me and screamed, "Mister please help me!"

"Don't worry! I will come and rescue you!" I chakra walked on the water. It wasn't that bad. It was wavy a bit, but it's nothing my youthful self can't handle!

She looked at me in amazement, seeing me walking on it. "Woah! Mister, how do you do that!? I want to do it too!" She attempted to get off the rock, but I stopped her.

"No. No. No! You stay there, my youthful child. I'll be right there." I walked faster to her.

I reach the rock and carefully lift her up. "Are you all right? You don't have any injuries on you, do you?" I asked, examining her little figure

"Nope!" She replied youthfully.

"Now let's go back." I put her in my arms and ran back out of the river and to The Leaf. "So what was a youthful girl like you doing there?"

"I... Don't know. I woke up and I was there." She said.

Hm... A bit suspicious. She might be an enemy ninja.

"Then what's your name?" I asked another question.

"I don't know that either. I don't remember anything." She said.

"Someone must have done something to you. But don't worry. Where I come from, there are people who can help get your memories back. And My name is Might Gai. I am the beautiful green beast of the Leaf!" I introduced myself.

"Woah! I didn't know that you were a beast! You don't have any fur though." She looked at my arm.

"Haha! That's just my nickname, little one. I am an expert in Taijutsu." I said proudly.

"What's Taijutsu?" She asked.

"Taijutsu is a basic form of techniques and refer to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimization of natural human abilities. It doesn't need any chakra but only stamina (A/N: Narutowiki) and I'm a master of it!" I explained.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! Thanks for telling me, Gai-nii!" She thanked.

I cried when she said 'Gai-nii'. She looked up to me! My youthfulness have boosted up! "You're welcome, my precious princess! When we get back, I'll be the one to teach you Taijutsu!"

"Yay!"

----~==
TO BE CONTINUED
///|\\\