Chapter 3

Lucy's POV

'Come on, sting. Pick up!' I thought, eager to hear him.

Then sting's image appeared on the Lacrima ball. "Oh hey, fairies. Good to see that you're okay." He said.

"Hello, sting, and it's nice to see yo--" he was cut off by Natsu.

"Hey, sting! You doing alright?!" He asked.

"Of course I am, Natsu." Sting replied.

"Then maybe we can fight the next time we meet!" He declared.

I fell down. "Natsu! You can't fight! Look at you! You have a broken arm and two broken rip cages!" I said, pulling his ears.

"Ow ow! It's fine, Lucy! Wendy can just heal me and then I ca-- Ow Ow Ow Ow!!" He whined when I pulled him harder.

"Wendy isn't gonna heal your butt every time, Natsu. And Carla doesn't allow her to either! Right, Carla?" I asked.

"She will not be allowed to heal you if you did it purposely. And you will understand that." She said with a dark and angry look.

"Got it, natsu?!"

"Okay. Okay. I got it. Just stop pulling it! It hurts!" He begged. I let go of him and he went to the corner to sulk.

"Hey. Quit telling him what to do, blondie." Sting said.

"You're a blonde, too, sting! So shut up or I'll go over there and pull your ears!" I threatened.

"Oh, I'm so scared. Look at me. I'm shaking right now." He mocked.

"Why you little-!" Natsu cling on to me.

"No, Lucy! Please let there be a dragon slayer who haven't gotten their ears pulled by you! Here, pull gajeel's instead." He offered.

"What?!" Gajeel screamed. "No way! Levy's pulling is enough! If bunny girl did it too, I'm sure my ears gonna come off!"

"You guys are overreacting. And besides, I, the great Sting Eucliff, would not be affected by a mere blondie's yanking." He said cockily. I'm sure my face is completely red from anger by now. "I outta teach you some manners!!" I tried to kick the ball, but master took it away.

"Lucy's gone crazy everyone! You know what to do, guys!" Gray jumped on to me, then Natsu, next was Erza. "Get off of me!!" I squirmed under them.

"We need one more!" Gray shouted.

"Move out of the way! Let a real man handle this!" Elfman leaped into the air, soaring like a bird for a brief second and then start falling. We saw this and got out of the way. Then He fell flat on the ground.

"Pfft... Bwahahaha!!!" Sting laughed at the scene in front of him. "Hahahaha! Did you see that?! That was pure gold! And when he landed, oh man, was that hilarious! Bwahahaha!!"

'The nerve of that guy.' I thought.

"Elfman, are you all right?" Mira asked, expecting that. "A real man can handle this pain. It's nothing!" He exclaimed.