What is going on?

( what Mr and Mrs. Cimorelli wear and also the boy's and the girl's wear and what Skylar wears ☝)

( year is 2015)

-Lisa's POV-

It's a normal day in Malibu California and my girlfriend Skylar and I are in my room listening to music and talking.

Then Dani walks in Dani how many times do I have to you to knock before you come in when Skylar is here I tell Dani.

Well I'm sorry but you have to see this she tells us running back out of the room, Skylar and I both look at each other confused then get up from my bed and head downstairs.

We get downstairs to see everyone watching the news you told us to come down here just to watch the news? I question.

Shh! Christina shushes me and turns back around so we all look at the tv.

It appears that what we initally reported as riots seems to be somehow connected to the nationwide pandemic, we've received reports that victims with the infection show signs of increase aggressive and-

The lady gets cut off by a policeman we need to move everybody out of here now, there's a gas leak the police guy tells the woman.

Then there's a really loud explosion so the tv turned to static and there was a flash from outside the window not that far from the house with the house shaking.

Dad, that was close to us Alex says freaking out staring out the window, we then hear sirens going down the street what is happening? Christina questions.

Firetrucks and police cars were very quite going by I'm gonna go see what's going on Michael says walking out the door by now I'm getting scared so I wrap my arms around Skylar and she wraps her arms around me rubbing my back to calm me down.

A few seconds later Michael comes back in we need to get outta here now, Kent from next door isn't himself he tells us really scared.

What? Dad questions, dad, believe me, we're going to want to leave he says,

Come on everyone out the door and to the big van dad tells us, we all get in the van and dad starts driving.

Christian, Nick and Joey are crying because their really freaking out, as we drove down the road and into the more populated area there are a lot of people running around and police cars everywhere.

Honey, where are we going, what's happening, what's going on? Mom ask dad, I don't know exactly he replies dodging people and cars driving fast.

Dad slow down! Alex yells, can't do that son he tells Alex.

Everyone is acting weird even Kent, he wasn't himself, he... tried to attack me Michael says.

We just have to get out of here, he isn't the only one dad says looking out the window and we do the same seeing a woman get attack by a man and starts eating her.

Oh my gosh I mumble scooting up next to Skylar some more, suddenly a surge of people infested the street and blocking the road.

Move outta the way! He yells at them honking the horn, just go dad Michael tells dad.

I can't, I'll hit them he replies, a second later a light pole falls onto the car almost crushing us, everyone out! Dad tells us and we obey.

We stand in the middle of the road looking at the van that's on fire so we look around let's get into this van he tells us running up to it.

We get in it and dad hot wires it and we start driving again, we're crossing a bridge that crossed a large river to get to the other part of town.

He slows down so he won't hit anyone then a car that's on fire comes crashing into us from the side and we go flying into the ocean.

We all scream while the car lands into the river everyone break the windows and dad tells us to break the windows with water filling up the car.

We all take our last breath before we're underwater, we continue to keep hitting the windows breaking them then the windows break and we all get out swimming to the surface.

We all get out catching our breath and we're missing someone oh my gosh, where's Joey? Amy questions worriedly.

We all look around and no Joey, Skylar takes a deep breath and goes underwater babe wait! I yell but it's to late.

30 seconds go by and we start freaking out but then Skylar pops back up with Joey oh my gosh Joey mom says hugging him.

We all get out of the water what are we going to do now? I question, find another car dad says so we found a really big car and get in but there's not enough room so we all have to sit on someone.

We are driving down the road and this time dad wasn't so nervous to hit anyone, freaking zombies are taking over the world? Christina says freaking out.

They are not zombies Alex says, yes, they are, you can tell by the way they are walking and also only zombies eat people like that Skylar tells him.

Everybody just shut up and let me think! Dad spats, we all get quite we just need to find somewhere safe to stay he tells us.

Do you really think it's zombies? I whipser in Skylar's ear, yes, their zombies you can tell she whispers back.

Shut up you two, your scaring Christian, Nick and Joey! Christina whisper/yells at us so we shut up again.

( hour later)

We've been driving for an hour and Joey needs to go to the bathroom so we stopped at a truck stop type thing and mom, dad, Michael, Alex, Christian, Nick and Joey go to the bathroom.

We all wait for them in the car this is freaking crazy, zombies aren't real Dani says, well believe it Dani because zombies are real, we're having a zombie apocalypse Skylar tells her and we all get quite.

-Skylar's POV-

It's been 10 minutes since Mr and Mrs. Cimorelli and they boy's went to use the bathroom what's taking them so long? Amy questions.

I'll go look I say getting out the car and walk to the building walking into the bathroom, I walk in to see that there's blood and guts everywhere and that Christian is ripped in half and Joey is sitting against the wall and the rest are laying on the floor.

Oh my god! I yell then a few seconds later the girls run in Skylar, what's- Katherine gets cut off and she screams.

No! Dani yells then starts crying, Lauren runs up to Nick Nick wake up, please wake up! She yells sobbing then I see Michael wake up and he doesn't look like himself.

We have to go! I say running up to Lauren, no! She yells holding onto Nick.

It's not safe, their gone! I yell back grabbing her pulling her back then Michael tries to attack me but I kick him.

Let's go I tell them and we all run out to the car getting in, we close the doors and they all expect for Christan comes up hitting their heads on the window breaking them.

Drive Skylar! Christina yells so I put the car in drive and take off down the road.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1 done sorry for any spelling mistakes. So this is the first chapter of survive and Mike, Lynn and the boy's got attacked, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.