The girl in the drug store

( Ellie and Joel ☝️)

( same day)

-Skylar's POV-

So, where are you guys from? I ask Katherine and Dylan, I'm from Evansville Indiana Dylan replies.

And I'm from Perth Australia Katherine also replies, that explains the accent I say smirking at her and she blushes looking down.

Where were you guys when all this happen? Katherine C ask them, Vallejo, California Katherine says.

What's your last name so we don't get you mixed up with Katherine over here I ask her pointing to Katherine C.

Langford she replies, okay, if we're talking to Katherine, we will say Katherine C I say pointing to Katherine.

And if we're talking to Katherine, we will say Katherine L I tell everyone pointing to Katherine Langford and we all nod.

What were you guys doing down there? Christina ask, we were filming a Netflix show Dylan says.

Oh cool, what show? Dani ask, 13 reasons why Katherine L says.

That's so cool Amy says, you two like your ice cream I ask Talitha and Gabe and they nod smiling stuffing their faces so I smile at them.

I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick I tell everyone standing on the seat and jump over the chair.

I get to the bathroom and start doing my business, after a few seconds I hear screaming and gun shots.

Shit I whisper zipping up my zipper and run out of the bathroom and into the main area.

I run out to see everyone standing next to each other while they are pointing their guns at a zombie who is trying to bite Christina but she is holding it back on the floor.

Shoot it! I yell at them, we don't wanna accidentally hit her Lisa says.

God damn it I whisper looking for my gun but I don't got it and I see I left it on the table next to the zombie and Christina.

Ow! Get this thing off of me! Christina yells, fuck I say running up to them and knee the zombie in the face with it falling to the ground and I quickly grab my gun and turn around and shoot it in the head.

I bend down next to Christina you okay? I ask, she pushes me off of her a little no, that thing took a bite outta my arm she says standing up.

I also stand up looking at it that's bad I say grabbing her arm, shit Chris, you gonna get infected Dani says coming up.

No one isn't gonna get infected okay, all we need antibiotics and a wrap I tell everyone, try to look for some I continue so we all start looking for a first aid kit. I ask

Sky, this is a ice cream shop, they don't have one Katherine C says, okay, we gotta find the closes drug store I tell everyone.

Let's go I continue so we all run out getting in the van, Dani is the last to get in hurry up I tell her.

I'm trying it's a lot of people in here she replies so I sigh pushing her in and she falls right onto Lauren and so I quickly close the door and get in the drivers side.

I start it and back out hey! Dani whines, sorry, but we have to go I say taking off from the parking lot.

After about 5 minutes of searching we found one so I pull into the parking lot and we all get out with our weapons just in case.

I break the window for the door and we walk in don't move a girl who looks 14 says.

We don't want any trouble, all we need are some antibiotics and some wrap I tell her.

Which one of you is hurt? She ask and Christina raises her hand, let me see she says and she shows her.

Okay, go ahead, I have more from when I fixed my friend she tells us, where is it at? I ask her.

In the back room she replies still pointing the gun at us, girls go and look for some and you two go with them I tell Talitha and Gabe and they all nod running off to the back.

Can we block the doors? I ask her and she nods, okay, Dylan help with this I tell him  walking up to the thing that holds magazines and other crap on it.

Okay he says while we push it in front of the doors, this one too I say doing the same with the other one blocking the other door.

Thanks I say patting Dylan's shoulder, no problem he replie while we run to the back room.

We get to the back and run into a room to see a guy on the ground the hell? I whisper looking at him.

Found some! Amy yells holding it up,

I grab it and check the date it's still good I say opening it and open taking 2 out here I tell Christina giving it to her and give her some water and she takes it.

Here Katherine C says handing me some wrap, thanks I say opening it.

Sit I tell Christina patting the chair so she sits in it, you guys can look around I tell everyone and they nod.

Make sure to find some food thats good I continue while they walk off, I grab Christina's arm and start wrapping it.

Thank you she says, I look up at her for what? I question.

All of this, without you we probably wouldn't have survived this long she tells me.

I chuckle yeah, you would all have been died in a heart beat I replie jokingly.

She also chuckles you think I'm gonna be okay? She ask, all we can do is hope okay I say and she looks down and back at me.

Your a good person Skylar she says, thanks I replie sticking my hand out for her and she grabs it so I help her down.

We find Dani with Talitha and Gabe and their messing around and talking to that girl guy's I don't think you should- I cut Christina off.

No, let them, they need to be kids and it makes them leave me alone I tell her and she smiles and nods.

I'm gonna go find Lisa I say, okay she replies while I walk off to the food area.

I get to the last aisle to see Lisa looking at some frozen pizzas hey babe I say walking up to her.

Oh hey, you think we should take these? She ask, yeah, I think we should I replie.

But where are we gonna find an oven or a microwave? She questions, then let's find a portable microwave oven I say smirking.

Where we gonna find one? She ask, here, let's see if they have any I say walking off so she wraps her arm with mine

We get to the electronic aisle and start looking for one is Chris gonna be okay? She ask.

All we can do is hope I replie looking at her, I don't want her to turn into one of those things she whispers with a tear going down her cheek.

Hey, don't be thinking any of that okay, she will get through this I tell her whipping the tear from her cheek and kiss her cheek.

Oh look, found one I tell her pulling away from her and grab a microwave oven showing her.

Now let's see if the others want pizza because I'd say we are all getting sick of ham sandwiches I continue and she gives me a small smile and I give her one back.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 11 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So Skylar and everyone met Dylan Minnette and Katherine Langford and they all went to get ice cream and Christina got bit so they went to the closes drug store and met a 14 year old girl, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.