It's our fault!

-Skylar's POV-

Skylar slow down Katherine tells me scared, I ignore her and continue driving fast.

Babe, please slow down Lisa tells me putting her hand on my forearm, I look at her and she looks scared so I slow down.

What are we going to do? I question and we all look at Christina well the girls do and I keep my eyes on the road, why is everyone looking at me? She questions.

Because Chris, you're the oldest outta all of us Amy says, so that means I have to take care of everybody? She says annoyed.

We just need weapons I say changing the subject, w-what like g-guns? Lauren questions stuttering.

Yes like guns, we just need to find a gun shop, just keep your eyes open for a place that says guns on it I tell everyone.

We all get quiet expect for Lauren and Dani, Dani's crying and Lauren is trying to comfort her.

( another hour later)

Skylar right there, stop! Katherine says so I look out the window to see it's a gun shop, that's perfect I say pulling in the parking lot and park the car.

I was about to get out wait, what if there's zombies are around or in the building? Lisa questions, then we'll think of something I replie getting out with the girls following.

The girls get behind me when I open the door to the building hello?! I yell and nothing, hello?! I yell again to see if anyone is in here but we don't hear anything.

We walk in and I close the door locking it and turn on the lights, so, what's first? Christina questions.

We need to find a gun that is perfect for all of us to handle, shoot and carry I tell everyone, wait, we all need a gun? Dani questions.

Well yes, just in case we get separated we have something to protect us, do you wanna die? I ask then I get slapped back of the head, I turn around holding the back of my head Skylar shut up, don't be scaring everyone Christina tells me through grin teeth.

Everyone is already scared I whisper, just don't make them more scared she whispers back.

I sigh okay who's first? I ask looking at the girls, I'll go first Lisa speaks up walking up to me.

Okay, girls don't go out of the building and if you hear anything hurry and get me okay? I tell Christina, Katherine, Amy, Lauren and Dani walking up to the guns.

After a hour of looking at guns we found two guns that are perfect for Lisa now we're in the room to test out the guns.

Okay so you would want to pick up the gun with your dominant hand which is your right hand not your left, your right okay? I tell Lisa and she nods.

So you pick it up with you're right hand with your finger off the trigger then grab the magazine which is this the thing that holds the bullets, you grab it with your left hand and put it in the gun straight up and make sure there's no of your skin in the way I continue telling her showing her.

And this is slide lock/ slide unlock it makes this part to close it and to unlock it the extra bullet pops out and this button right here on the other side of the gun press it and the magazine comes out but don't let it fall and catch it always put your hand under it close as possible then set it down or in your pocket, can you remember that? I ask.

I think so she replies, okay, show me what I just showed you I tell her and she shows me.

After she's done she looks at me you got it right, now load it again I say, she loads it again okay you're stands is feet lined up with shoulders and so you grip it with your right hand then you would want to cup your left hand under your dominant hand and always keep your pointer finger off the trigger I show her how to point the gun.